Chapter 9: The after math.

~Carrying on from Le time skip to Ashlie and Emily joining the discord and 3rd person POV on group~

"Hey Ashlie! Who's the other channel?" Nick was the first person to call out.

"It's Li-UH-Emily!" Ashlie said tripping up on her words.

"Um, Ash, I know you changed the name half way through, but what was the name you were originally gonna say?" Uni queried.

"Um, you OK with me saying it or do you wanna tell them?" Ashlie said to Emily.

"I'll tell if you don't mind." Emily said, her voice shaking slightly.

"Of course I don't mind!"Ashlie replied.

"OK then, here goes nothing. Guys I- UGH! This is so hard to put into a sentence out of the blue! If I said the name Lily what does that remind you of?" Emily said bluntly.

"Um... Why?" Asked Nick curiously.

"Because of a reason." Emily replied to Nick

"The name reminds me of a girl I once loved. Haven't seen her in over 5 years though..." Tommy said, very clearly, so that everyone could hear him.

"Oh! I remember her! She was really nice. Can't imagine what she's like now though." Said Jon. Everyone agreed with him except Ashlie.

"Why does Ashlie know why you're asking this question?" Nick said over all chatting.

"Because we were Emailing each other, and she worked it out." Emily said timidly.

"But didn't Ashlie Email- wait -SHE WASN'T EMAILING ANYONE EXCEPT LILY! EMILY YOU'RE LILY?!" Nick shouted as he realized.

"Yes?" Emily said even more quietly then before. Everyone started speaking over one another, trying to ask their old friend questions and catching up. Everyone but Tommy. Even Ashlie, as she hadn't the time to ask earlier. Emily messaged Tommy directly, asking to join a separate discord. He excepted it and went onto a private discord with Emily and she started the conversation with; "Lucas, I had no idea you felt that way about me..."

"I'm sorry."

"Lucas, what for?"

"For saying what I did..."

"Lucas... I'm glad you told me."

"W-why? I DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOU BEFORE WE LEFT! I MIGHT NOT HAVE SEEN YOU AGAIN AND I DID'T HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL YOU!"

"Lucas..."

"LUCAS WHAT? LUCAS YOU'RE A FAILURE, CUZ I DON'T NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL ME!"

"Lucas, calm down. It's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine for not noticing. Now that I look back at it, it was really obvious. I'm so sorry..."

"Wait, Lily it's not YOU'RE fault."

"IF IT'S NOT MY FAULT, THEN... It's NOT your's either..."

"Fine. It's not my fault. But it's NOT yours either, clear?"

"Clear."

"Talk to you tomorrow, OK?"

"Yeah, a-huh."

"HEY THAT'S MY THING!"

"Well, it's mine now!"

"SHUT UP! YOU TOLD ME ALREADY"

And with that they went to bed for the night.