Chapter 15: So, what now?

~3rd person POV of the group~

It's been two weeks since Robyn's joined the group. She'd been on Earth for at least 15 years, so she had no idea what the Unicorns wanted with Emily.
"My guess is as good as yours, probably worse to be honest. Sorry!" Robyn said, sounding very upset. She didn't like being in helpful to them, remembering what had happened back then. Uni saw that she looked worried and soon realised why.
"I promise you, we didn't like doing it. You saw how many cameras they had monitoring you, and to an extent, us. We hated being put on that duty. Think about it this way, for us. That room had been used well over 100 times and you were the first unicorn we had captured. We were being forced to use it on our fellow peers. Our friends. Do you really think we liked doing it?" Uni said, emphasising how much they hated doing it.

~Flashback with everyone's new names so I don't confuse myself~

"Is it over yet Emily?" Tommy asked, starting to tear upLacey was one of his best friends, and to have to put her through this? It was as much torture for the gang as it was for the recipient. The method was spine chillingly easy. Ask the recipient the questions that the lizards wanted answered, and if the answer wasn't the exact kind of information that they wanted? Well then... Let's just say that they get a shock. Very brutal. Everyone there hated it. Not only was it painful for the recipient, it was painful to watch. Imagine someone stabbing themselves in the chest multiple times then slitting their own throat because they weren't dying quick enough. That'd be pretty grim to watch wouldn't it. Imagine thinking about doing it yourself. Imagine the pain you'd feel before dropping down dead. Now, imagine that pain, but you don't die at the end of it. At least twice a day.

~End of flashback~

Robyn just stood there inking about what Uni said. He and Jon and the whole group were right. They wouldn't have transferred to Earth if they didn't like it. Only somebody without a soul would be able to that without feeling remorse.

~Hey! It's Izzy here, and sorry for not uploading in ages. This is gonna be way longer then I wanted it to be but I was on holiday the 5th to the 12th of August and instead of going to sleep at 11pm on the 12th when I was back home, I went to sleep at 4.30 on the 13th and was woken up at 5pm for my tea. I also didn't have the time while on holiday to upload chapters, or much time to write them because of stupid internet at the place I was staying at. So yeah, just not a good week for wattpad there. I have been working on a new book but... Only on paper. And I don't really like doing that too often so it wasn't this book. Really sorry guys but look out for it! It's another Newscapegang book, so you lot may like it! Once again, really sorry for this. Bye!~