Chapter 14: Can I trust them?

~Robyn's POV~
I can't believe that it's her! Wait. If one of them are here, there could be more! Jeez am I glad to have changed my look a lot. I hardly look the same. I wonder what Lily's doing here on Earth... Wait, HAVE THEY COME FOR ME? Oh god oh god, this is bad. This is really bad! Do they still need more info on us? Please no, I can't go through anymore of that torture... I hated it... Oh jeez this is really bad! What if... Homeworld found out that I betrayed them? They'd murder me on sight... *sigh* I need to calm down, go to school and act normal around them. Then they hopefully won't recognise me. Normal.

~3rd person POV~
Robyn walked into school right as Emily and Tommy ran past her, playing tag. Robyn glanced at the two 16 year olds and then carried on walking, hoping they didn't see her. Emily slowed down.
"Yo Robyn! You OK? You just kinda ran off yesterday after I got them bullies off your back..." She said to Robyn.
"Yeah, I'm OK Lily." Robyn replied, her voice trailing off. Emily and Tommy both stopped running around completely and looked at each other. "What? Was it something I said?"
"How do you know my old name?" Emily said, her eyes narrowing.
'Shoot. I forgot that they changed their names if they transfer to Earth.' Robyn thought. "I, um... I didn't know your name sO I guessed? I think? Yeah! I - I guessed! Your name! Was Lily! Sorry!" Robyn said aloud, in a nervous tone.
"Yeah, a-huh. Now tell us the truth. Who are you? You're not a fellow lizard spy, 'cuz neither of us recognise you, and if you recognise EMILY here, you must be someone from homeworld." Tommy said making it clear that the couple were suspicious of her.
"I, um... I need to go!" Robyn said, making a dash to the entrance of the school. As she was about to do through, Nick, Ashlie, Uni, Jon, Cory and Jess came out looking for Emily and Tommy. Robyn ran head first into Jon, sending both of them to ground.
"Ouch! What the hell! Watch were you're going, jeez!" Jon said clearly annoyed. Robyn looked up at the gang and her eyes widened. See saw Ashlie and Uni giving her a death stare. She shuffled backwards into two more pairs of legs. She turned her head to see Tommy and Emily looking quite annoyed at her. She looked back at Ashlie and Uni. They were inching closer, untill she could hear Ashlie whisper.
"Did you hurt our sweet, little, innocent cinnamon bun?!"
"Did you DARE knock over, MY JON!?!" Uni said right after Ashlie. She tried shuffling back further but couldn't because Tommy and Emily were still blocking her. Ashlie and Uni were ready to full on bruel with Robyn, when Emily butted in.
"OK guys, let's not inspire more bullying please. But Robyn, now you're surrounded, answer me. How did you know my old name?" There was nowhere to run. Robyn had to answer.
"If I tell you, will you leave me alone?"
"Depends." Ashlie chirped in.
"Fine. The reason I know your old names is because... Be - because..."
"Just spit it out!" Cory said, getting inpatient.
"I'M UT#15, OK?!" Everyone stopped looking annoyed, and stood there in shock.
"H - how is that possible?" Nick said, dumfounded at the fact that one of them were here.
"Wait, wasn't the 15th one the one we captured? UHHH!" Emily said realizing. The whole gang looked at her then back at Robyn. Uni and Jon stepped forward when everyone else stepped back. They held out their hands to her and Jon said,
"I'm sorry. On behalf of everyone."
"We didn't like having to do it." Uni added. Then everyone said together,
"That's why we transferred to Earth!" They all looked at Robyn when saying so.
"You wanna join us at brake? We can talk more then!" Jess said getting worried we'd be late for class, so we all headed towards our different lessons.

~Hello! It's Izzy, and I'd like to say thank you all who are reading this random British girl's book, and getting it to over 200 reads! I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading as consistently as I said I was gonna. I procrastinate a lot sooo yeah. You way get four days in a row of uploads or wait like a week for me to get off my ass and do it. I'm also now working on two other stories, one of which already has a chapter out! If you like the NewScapeGang then I'm making an underfell/Cory and Flowey adventures book. So yeah, bit of an update there and sorry again for anyone who actually for some reason enjoys this book and looks forward to me updating.~