Chapter 7: Day #2.

~Emily's POV~

Yes! Time for another day of school! Yesterday was amazing. I should probably check my messages.

You have 4 New Emails

"Wh-what?" Why would I have 4 messages. One of them are probably from the government, and another from the lizards, but who are the other two from? And how did they get my Email 

address?

Emily,

Thank you for contacting us back. I honestly didn't expect you to, so thank you for doing so. We completely understand your choice, but once again thank you for at least replying. We hope to hear back from you soon, but do not need a immediate reply this time.

-Leo.

OK one Email down 3 to go.

Emily,

We thank you reporting this issue to us. We will be tracking them and keeping an eye on them.

-The government

Sweet, an instant reply more or less!

Hello there Emily! If you're reserving this message, it means you've just recently had your first day of school! We have attached a questionnaire that we wish for you to complete with in two days please.

-CCW.

Um, OK? I'll do that after school today then.

Yo what's up Lily? Heard you've just recently transferred to Earth! Where do you go? Made any friends yet? Turned out I didn't need to worry about being on my own, because I got transferred to the same area and school as Levi, Luke, Lee, Lucas, Logan and Laila! It's amazing because now Logan and Lee don't have to hide their relationship! They're so cute together! Also Levi has a crush on Laila, and Lucas has a crush on some new girl. I've also kind of developed a crush on Luke. Do you wanna know what our new names are? I'll let you know after school. Speaking of, what's yours? I've got to now, but I expect a message later!

-Lucy.

Wow,  forgot that Lucy, Levi, Luke, Lee, Lucas, Logan and Laila all transferred to Earth! It's been so long -Wait- Lucy sent this like ten minutes ago... SHOOT! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! I BETTER HURRY IF I WANT TO CATCH TOMMY AND ASHLIE BEFORE LESSON!

~Le time skip to the end of the day~

"Yo Em! Wait up!" I hear Ashlie call out fro behind me. "JEEZ you're fast! I was just wondering do you wanna join the group chat tonight?"

"Um how do I do that?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, do you not have discord? Don't worry, I've only had it for like two years! The rest of the group have all had it for about five years. Give me your number and i'll message you about it when I get home, k?" She said it like a question, but I can already after only two days, that she's the kind of person who just does stuff and only asks to sound polite. She reminds me of Lucy... Speaking of whom, I need to go message her back. I give Ashlie my number a bolt it.

  ~Le time skip to Emily's house~

Hey Lucy! Lovely hearing from you again!  I go to a place called CCW and i've made a bunch of new friends! Their name's are Ashlie, Cory, Nick, Uni, Tommy, Jon and Jess. Jon and Uni are a thing, Cory likes Jess, Nick likes Ashlie and I think Tommy likes me. I'd  love to hear all of your new names. Now, my turn for questions! How is everyone doing? Did Liam not go to the same school as you guys and have you managed to keep contact with him? Can we, depending on where we're all based, can arrange a meet up?

-Emily. (My new name)

And send. Now I just need to either wait for a reply from Lucy, or text a from Ashlie explaining this hole 'Discord' thing. Then I feel my phone go off. It's from Ashlie.

Hey Em! Will get back to you soon, but an old friend has just sent me an Email that I want/need to reply to ASAP

It's fine Ashlie, honestly! I'm waiting for a reply from an old friend too. Text you soon

Yeah will TTYL

And with that I eagerly awaited Lucy's response.