ComicCom|James

■■■

    I waved at James who had noticed me rushing in and taking my seat next to his fans. He smiled  and raised his hand slightly to acknowledge my wave.

"So fans have been talking about you and Y/N." the interviewer spoke as James and Oliver paid attention, "They've seen the social media posts of you three spending all your time together, and rumors are flying about who's dating who."

"Well no ones dating anyone." Oliver spoke up first.

"Yeah I think one of us would know if we were." James added.

"She's actually here right now." Oliver started looking into the crowd, spotting me in the front row, "There," he pointed at me, "Hi."

I gave an awkward wave as I felt all eyes in the room turn in my direction.
'Thanks Ollie.'

"Why don't we get her up here?" The interviewer said eagerly.

"That's a great idea." Oliver smiled, "get up here."

I shook my head no instantly.

"Come on." Oliver jumped to his feet and started to run down the steps.

I looked at James who looked so amused at my embarrassment. Oliver reached me, fans near me went wild, trying to catch his attention, before I knew it he was towing me to the stage.

"Move over James." Oliver ordered his brother.

James couldn't wipe his smile off his face as he moved over and left me a space. A man with a headset ran up and handed me a microphone.

"Thank you." I said as I took it in my hands.

"Um, hi." I said to the crowd who cheered as they recognized me." I'm not really sure what I'm doing up here, I'm not... even in this franchise."

"That's right," the interviewer said, "Y/n here is gonna be in the next Star Wars."

The fandom lit up with noise once more.

"She's about to be bigger than both of you." The interviewer teased the boys.

"We'll see about that." James smiled at me.

"He's probably right though." Oliver laughed.

       The questions from the fans began, Oliver answering most of them. I laughed every time they raised their microphones to speak at the same time.

A tall blonde woman stood up and asked the next question, "Hi," she spoke hesitantly into the microphone "I wanted to ask if either of you have read the Dear Fred posts. And how you felt about them."

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure.." James looked just as confused as Oliver.

"I have." I spoke into the microphone, "Worst mistake ever." Some of the audience laughed.

"I'm confused." Oliver said.

"They're just fan made letters from, normally George to Fred- after his death." The blond woman explained.

"They're the saddest thing ever." I said.

"So you've read them?" The interviewer asked me.