Concert|James

■■■

      I lifted my luggage, dumping it into the trunk of my rental car, and accidentally slammed it shut harder than I meant.

"I'm on this side of the pond" I sent my text to Oliver.

"Hey, that's great" Oliver answered almost instantly as I awkwardly got in the driver's seat on the left side, "We're at this concert right now"

I started the engine before replying, "Thats cool. I'll meet you guys up later."

"Nonsense" Oliver replied, attached was the map link of his position.

"It's fine. I was just going to head to my hotel."

"See you in a bit" He ignored me.

I set my phone down, I couldn't exactly say I wasn't excited to see the boys again, to see James.. but I wasn't going to be the first one to admit it.

■■■

      Finding a parking spot was great, it took way longer than I thought it would, I opened the trunk of my car once more to change out of my boots and pulled out my phone.

"Hello?" Oliver answered on the third ring.

"Hey Ollie," I smiled to myself as I opened the zipper on one of my bags, "How do I find you?"

"Where are you right now?" Oliver asked.

"In the parking lot." I answered as I pulled out one of my chucks from my bag.

"Send me your location, I'll come to you."

"Sure thing." I managed to pull the second shoe out of my bag.

■■■

"I'll be right back." Oliver hit his brother's shoulder. 

"Where are you going?" James turned to him.

"I need a drink." Oliver smiled as he started to walk away.

"Great, get me one too, yeah?" James called after him.

"Sorry I can't." Oliver called loudly, raising his arms as he looked at his brother.

■■■

"There you are." Oliver smiled at me as he approached me.

"Here I am." I smiled back and held out my arms for a hug.

"Was your flight okay?" He asked as he accepted my hug.

"It was alright." I answered.

"That's good, let's get going shall we?" He rubbed the top of my head with his hand, messing up my hair.

"Great. Thank you for that." I fixed my dark aviators and tried to calm down my already curly hair, "Just what I needed."

      I had to walk pretty fast just to keep up with him, I felt as if one of his steps was equal to two of mine.

We got through the gates, through security, and finally to the small group of friends that was with James, I recognized him immediately.