TheBurrow|Fred

My first Fred one shot. I hope it's a bit different than any other Fred imagine you've read

■■■

"Abnormal." I listened to the whispers, I fiddled with the fabric of my dress my mother hd picked out for me earlier that day.

"Dangerous."

"Freak." The grown ups whispered all around me.

I sat in silence in the wooden chair before the ministry of magic. I glanced over to my parents, my mother tried to give me a smile, trying to conform me, but I could see right through her. She was scared, my father reached over and held her hand.

"She's too dangerous to be allowed to be let free." A woman said.

The doors opened behind me, everyone turned to stare.

"Albus Dumbledore." Fudge said, "What brings you here today?"

"I've heard about a young child, in dire need of assistance." I turned in my seat to look at the man," A child who is about to be condemned wrongly for the rest of her life, just for being a little different." He smiled at me as he stood next to me.

"She is not a witch. She does not possess any magical abilities like us." Fudge stated.

"I'd say starting fires with the flick of her wrist is magical enough." Albus smiled.

"She is uncontrollable." Fudge spat, "She could kill hundreds with one simple nightmare."

"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

■■■

Dumbledore helped me control my abilities, of course most of the classes were mainly useless to me, and Dumbledore was nice enough to not make me go make a fool of myself with the other magical kids. I didn't fit in with muggles, and I definitely didn't fit with the kids at Hogwarts. I wasn't actually a witch... just a freak.

I walked the halls on my own, as usual. I clutched my school books across my chest and kept a quick pace, eager to get to the common room.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw a small flame, flickering my way, flying right to my face.

I held my hand out, stopping the flame in mid air, I took a closer look and realized it was a small dragon made completely of fire.

I moved my fingertips along the warm flame, taking complete control of the spell, the dragon intertwined with my fingers.

"Blimey, George." I heard a voice behind me, I made the dragon disappear as I turned on my heels.

"How did you do that?" Two identical boys stepped out from a corner.

"You just hijacked our spell." The second one smiled in amazement.

"That was bloody amazing."

"Can you teach us?"

"I -I don't-" I stammered I didn't need more people being mean to me.