Chapter 6: Training. Really? When?

A/n: hi, there. Sorry again for a long updates. Again. Anyway, you should check my other fanfic "Let's Sing MLP Song!". There is a special vote song story. YandereMichiSenpai voted the song so I immediately write it even if only YandereMichiSenpai who voting it. So if you guys want another one, choose or vote the song story and tell me. This is the vote song that you should choose.

1. Welcome to the show

2. Babs seed

3. The magic inside

4. To be the pony I want to be

5. Big brother best friend forever

6. True, true friend

7. Bat's song

8. What my cutie mark is telling me

9. This day aria

10. Unleash the magic

I will write it even thought there is only one vote. You can't choose "To be the pony I want to be." Cause YandereMichiSenpai already vote it and the story already been writen. You can request a song if you like even added a pairings (except Yaoi and Yuri). That's all for the information. I don't own Cardfight Vanguard or My Little Pony ( for "Let's Sing MLP Song!") enjoy the story.

At unknown place

There is a castle with beautiful design and decoration. Inside the castle, a woman with long grey twin tail hair are standing in front of the window as she close her eyes. A weird and sinister sound is playing around on her head. Then a strange videos appeared in her head.

'No,... Stop it! I don't want to embrace that darkness. Stop!' A male voice sounded like he is suffer in her mind. In her mind, a boy is chained as he keep struggling. 'No... d-don't! DON'T!" The boy see a sinister smirk in front of him. A darkness start to enter his body through his eyes and chest as he screams in pain with his eyes widen and slowly his eyes turn white.

The woman gasp as she open her eyes. She touch her chest as she look down. "Why am I always had this bad feelings? It makes me worried sick about 'him'" She thought.

She turn around when she heard many footsteps behind her. Three shadows stading there. Two boys and one girl. "Have you found him yet?" She asked.

"No luck. We haven't found the clue either. What should we do now?" One of the boy asked.

The woman just look down and stare at them. "Just keep searching! It's okay if you can't find him. The three of you should be arrived at Tokyo when it's your turn to show yourself. And if you seen any suspicious, tell me as fast as you can." She said.

"But I don't think he could be somewhere around. We heard the news about his dead then why are we keep on searching him? He could be already became a skeleton or a sand." Said the other boy as the woman frowned and turn sad.

"What are you saying that?" The girl said to the boy who just said that.

"What? It's the fact. Sometimes you have to believe in police, you know." The boy said back.

"But still we have to prove it that he's not die."

"Okay, there. Listen up!" The three shadows look at the woman. "He's might be right. But I still have an unknown feelings about this. I'm getting often got all of this weird feelings. It makes me worried." The woman said as she sighed. "... You can leave now. Continue on searching him."