Chapter 15: Sneak In

A/n: Hi, I am so sorry for not updating this fanfic. And I hope this chapter won't disappoint you. My bad habits keep overwhelming(?) me. This chapter's detail might be confusing so don't hesitate to ask me anytime.

And btw, Flamebird_123 has published a sequel for "The Forgotten Memories". Yes I know this book hasn't finished yet but she won't spoil any major spoiler on her sequel for a while.

She also did a great job on her story and suggested this and that on my Discord DM. Yep, I have a discord accout and "The Forgotten Memories" has a server There too.

You can check the link on my account's conversation.

Now let's read this chapter, alright!

Enjoy...

"No... way... " Iachi said when he saw unexpected scenery in front of him.

If they had ever been told a whole story from a fairytale book, this kingdom would reach their expectation with no problem. They saw a wide area of big wooden houses surrounding a stone tower in a perfect circle.

The tower itself was on top of a big dome building as it rise high full of pride every head that comes to witness its height. Probably need to be added the fact that even in high place, it can still lift up their chin aggresively. 

From far, they could see that the tower was guarded securely enough like it won't give anyone any piece of a chance to step closer to it.

There were also small electricity towers surrounding the whole kingdom that can zap anyone from outside at any moment.

"Our first challenge is that small tower," Coca said as he points at that small electricity towers.

"Smaller... but killer... " Sasaki said. "By the way,... who is an Electric elemental bender between us?"

Everyone turned silent then they got pale. "Great, how are we going to pass through that thing?" Iachi asked.

But then, Aini got an idea. "I remember that Ice can freeze Steel or any machine. And that towers are made of steel and might be a machine. Obviously, Iachi." She said as Iachi looked then glared at her. "So,... " Aini said then she turned to Sasaki.

Everyone turned to Sasaki then smiled slyly.

Sasaki shook his head, "Na'ah... no way... I'm not the only Ice Elemental Bender here, right?" He started to freak out as everyone's smile grew.

"Sorry,... but now it has to be a gentleman first," Aicha said then she pulled out her Ice whip and hit it on Sasaki's horse's butt.

Sasaki's horse screamed in pain then it lifted Sasaki high with its back. Sasaki float on the air before fell down to the ground with his face landing first.

"Damn~ that was a pretty good angle... " Iachi said he shifted his body forward to look at Sasaki close. "And a good landing pose, not gonna lie." Iachi said.

Aini shook her head, "Non, non, I've seen better than that." She said then everyone sweatdropped.

Sasaki got up and cleaned his face with full winches of pain. He looked at the group behind him. "Good luck, brother." Yuki shouted as she waved her hand to Sasaki from the distance.

Sasaki could only click his tounge then started hiding behind the bushes. While the others hide their horses then themselves as they watch Sasaki do the job like a champ.