[ 01 ] sinner

01 ‣ BAYLEY AKA PAMELA — ❝well, if I ask you something, promise me you won't get all moody?❞ 

★ 
★ 

Physically preparing for a match has never been exhilarating for Sasha Banks. As a matter of fact, it's always been easy. Since the start of her wrestling career, she's taken good care of her body.

   Sure, when she first arrived to NXT, her physique was so little it worried wrestlers to the extent of not wanting to get in the ring with her. Ribs would stick out, and there was hardly any muscle on her limbs. But, Sasha proved that her bones were strong enough to take all the tumbles and hits.

   Working out for the Boss consisted of intense physical labor, and if her lungs didn't feel about ready to burst by the end of a session at the gym, Sasha wouldn't stop until her feet gave in and forced her to drop.

   Mentally preparing for a match however, that could be tricky. Most everyone who cared for Sasha advised her to do breathing exercises, yoga, or to simply talk to someone before a match, but none of that really helped.

   The only thing that seemed to soothe her nerves before any match was listening to music. It was the one time throughout the long day that Sasha could really get lost in something that wasn't other people's concerns, or her own loud mind.

   Nothing would plague her mind, only the melody would consume her thoughts enough to park in a state of tranquility that somehow always took her to a road in which confidence was gained.

   Confidence that would shoot down any doubts that Sasha's mind had a tendency to overthink about before a match.

    As she waited for her upcoming match, Sasha sat on a crate and shut her eyes as the music began it's therapy of easing her cluttered mind— ❝there'll be no more darkness when you believe in yourself you are unstoppable.Where your destiny lies, dancing on the blades, you set my heart on fire.❞

   The lyrics spoke to her, but more than that, a deep wave of gratitude for Shinsuke grew inside her heart because it was Japanese sensation that had introduced her to the musical piece she now listened to multiple times, daily. 

   The song was the intro theme to an anime named Yuri on Ice, and ever since she binged watched it on a night of insomnia, it changed her life for the better.

   She had yet to thank him for it, but every time she heard the song, Sasha wished nothing but good things for Nakamura.

❝Don't stop us now, the moment of truth —we were born to make history! We'll make it happen, we'll turn it around. Yes, we were born to make history!❞

   Sasha sang with a smile as Alicia sat beside her with an amused expression. ❝You look ready, Sash.❞ Foxy pointed out as she gently pulled an earphone from Banks. Knowing their match was less than five minutes away, Sasha looped the earphones around her phone to shove it inside her jacket's nifty inside pocket.