[ 04 ] only you

04 ‣ AJ STYLES — ❝Happy Fourth of July! Except you Sami, you're Canadian

04 ‣ AJ STYLES — ❝Happy Fourth of July! Except you Sami, you're Canadian.❞

★ 
★ 

❝Tyler, can you stop?❞ Sasha snapped as he breezed past her like a child perched on his rolling suitcase.

   Tyler dismissed her, waving at her until Sasha threatened to push him off. ❝Fine.❞ He scoffed, getting off his suit case and taking the handle to drag it behind like any normal adult.

   ❝Why are you even so happy? You don't celebrate the Fourth of July.❞ Sasha spat as they made it to their rental car that was neatly parked at the entrance of the parking lot. Although Tyler tried to chivalrously set her heavy luggage on the back trunk, Sasha digressed.

   ❝I can lift my own bags. Actually, I can even lift your weight over my head now.❞ Sasha proudly boasted as Tyler stood back with an impressed smile. ❝What? You don't believe me?❞ She then frowned as he raised his up in call for a truce.

   ❝No, I definitely believe you, Mrs.Cena.❞ Tyler then winked as he held the driver's seat open for her. Sasha grunted, taking her seat and then slamming the door shut.

   As she turned the ignition on, Sasha thought about leaving Tyler behind until he plopped down on the passenger's seat. ❝You need to drop that.❞ She hissed, pulling out of the parking lot as he thoughtfully tapped his fingers against the arm rest.

   ❝Why are you so embarrassed by it? I think it's kinda cute that you were crazy over Cena.❞ Tyler teased as Sasha only gripped onto the steering wheel harder. 

   ❝I think he'd even find it cute. Although, not sure how he'd feel about you also being madly in love with AJ Styles.❞ Tyler continued with a smirk on his face. As they came across a red light, Sasha slapped her hand across his chest so viciously that even she winced in pain.

   ❝Next time, I'm aiming for your stupid face.❞ She warned as he rubbed his chest in pain, but still, laughed. 

   Sasha only kept her focus on the unwinding road ahead, the one that would take them to SmackDown's venue.