[ 06 ] the boss

05 ‣ SASHA BANKS — ❝To be the Boss I have to be the best

05 ‣ SASHA BANKS — ❝To be the Boss I have to be the best. In order for me to be the best, I need to be perfect.❞

★ 

   Every day, Sasha Banks and Tyler Bate lived new experiences. The weeks flew by in harmony and more happiness than Sasha had ever known. 

   For the following 20 days, the European Bootleg tour had left all of the participating Superstars drained. Their days were packed with non stop media duties that required most of the day, but what didn't was the most worthwhile.

   Sometimes Superstars would only get an hour to explore each new location, but that hour would be filled with good company, painfully good kind of laughter, and life long memories.

   Sasha's every day entourage consisted of Tyler, Rollins, Foxy, Dunne, Cesaro, Bayley, and Amore. 

   Although it was a large entourage, by the end of the day, she'd always just end up with the company of one person.

   That one person was Tyler. 

   For twenty days, nearly every minute of Sasha's time was occupied with him. If they weren't at panels together, they were rehearsing for their matches. 

   When it wasn't that, Tyler would invite her to wrestling schools he'd be invited to. Despite his busy schedule, Bate would always make time to give back as he had told Sasha, ❝The European wrestling scene gave me everything.❞

   Usually from the corner of the buildings wrestling school's operated in, Sasha would watch as Tyler gave his gratitude and lessons. 

   Fast forward to the night of their twentieth day together, and Sasha lightly yawned as Tyler finished speaking to a group of young wrestlers. 

❝Just one more day.❞ He smiled as she picked herself up the ground and nodded. ❝Tomorrow.❞ Sasha yawned, referencing to the final day of the European tour. As she then began to talk about her grueling work out for tomorrow, Tyler sighed.

   As much as Tyler loved to work out, he knew the negative consequences it could have if done excessively without a proper break. Before judging entirely, Tyler decided to question Sasha's habits a bit.

   ❝Are you trying to bulk up?❞ He passively asked as one of Sasha's eyebrows shot up. ❝That's one of the things I'm trying to do.❞ She began before giving down a list of reasons for her spending so much time at the gym.

   Too much time.

   ❝I need to be able to break through tables so Vince gets off my ass, I need more muscle to help feel less pain from when I take bumps.❞

   As Sasha continued, Tyler wondered if her reasons would ever come to an end. ❝And I need to be more agile to keep up with Foxy and, you.❞