[ 03 ] mean girls

03 ‣ BAYLEY AKA PAMELA — ❝It's going to be a good date for you two

03 ‣ BAYLEY AKA PAMELA — ❝It's going to be a good date for you two.❞

★ 
★ 

I never thought I'd be that love-sick type of girl until I saw his face. I'll never forget it— it was a rainy day and we were in Math class.

   On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was. ❝It's October 3rd.❞ I responded, feeling a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach as the corners of his mouth twitched upwards before he turned back to face Ms.Norbury. 

   For the rest of the class, I sat with my arms crossed and apprehension. Every part of me wanted more interaction with him, but there was one big problem.

   As part of the Plastics, I couldn't date anyone with out their approval. Especially not go after Tyler Bate, who was the Plastic's Queen, Alexa Bliss's ex boyfriend.

[ MOMENTS LATER ]

   Rage had gotten the worse of me when I spoke harsh words that humiliated her. ❝Alexa, wait! I didn't mean for that to happen!❞ I shouted as we rushed out the entrance door steps of our high school.

   I knew I shouldn't have tried to dethrone, much less expose Alexa Bliss like that, but I couldn't help it. It certainly didn't help out that Bayley and Big E had talked me into it when I first to North Shore High School.

   They were my first friends.

 And really,

 only friends.

      Until the Plastics came into my life, and turned it upside down. Bayley had warned me that evil takes a human form in Alexa Bliss, but after our first interaction, I had naively thought otherwise. 

   I quickly learned to not be fooled by Alexa, because although she may seem like your typical, selfish, backstabbing, slut-faced ho-bag— in reality, she was much more than that.

   ❝To find out that everyone hates me? I don't care!❞ Alexa shouted as she continued to storm into the street now. ❝Alexa, please! Alexa, stop!❞

   I yelled loud enough for her to finally stop. Alexa turned around and walked toward me with such a scowl that I almost wanted to back away. ❝No! No! Do you know what everyone says about you? They say that you're a home-schooled jungle freak, who's a less hot version of me! Yeah! So don't try to act so innocent! You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy— 

[ GETS HIT BY A BUS ]

   And that's how Alexa Bliss died. No, I'm totally kidding. But she did get hurt. Some girls say they saw her head go all the way around. But that's just a rumor. Some people swear they saw me push her in front of the bus. That was an even worse rumor.