[ 05 ] wrestling family

05 ‣ TYLER BATE — ❝It's fine, I'll watch over her

05 ‣ TYLER BATE — ❝It's fine, I'll watch over her.❞

★ 

   A week after the Fourth of July, Sasha Banks had heard the greatest news ever when a WWE medical examiner patted her shoulder.

    ❝Results are clean, you're clear.❞ Doctor Karev had declared with friendly eyes that quickly brought a grin to her face before she could even laugh out loud.

   Intense weeks of therapy had finally paid off. It was beyond fulfilling to hear that her scans came back clean. More than that, she beat the recovery time by a landslide.

   All through out the rigorous physical therapy sessions,Sasha told herself that if John Cena could do it, so could she. Many claimed that her favorite was blessed with super human genes, but Sasha believed in the miracles of hard work.

   Fast forward two days after her stellar medical results, she was rewarded by being placed in the European Bootleg Tour Banks thought she'd miss out on. The company decided to keep Sasha's name out of the promotional advertisements, and even advised her to try to lay low only so that her appearance could be a pleasant surprise to the British crowd. 

   The nagging itch to get back in the ring Sasha had felt in her time of recovery now felt relieved, but still, she glanced out the airplane's window like it was her first time flying overseas for a wrestling show.

   Tyler, who sat in between Bayley and Sasha gave them a look. One of the looks that Sasha had come tor recognize—his expression a mix of confusion  and respect. One had to be around him long enough to understand it, and so Sasha only replied with a shrug as he kept whatever comment his mind had thought of to himself.

   Even if his remarks had no malice behind them, this was Sasha's moment of surrealism and he wouldn't burst her joy.

   The flight from Arizona to London had taken a grueling ten hours. Once the plane landed and Sasha rose to her feet, she wanted nothing more than to explore the area. Her numb legs begged for circulation that only a long walk could remedy, but Bayley instantly rained on her parade when she reminded Sasha of her one given task — to lay low. 

   ❝Let's just check into the hotel and sleep.❞ Bayley groaned in a sleepy voice as from the seat in front of her, even Rollins high-fived that idea. Seth was always a grumpy morning traveler, but Bayley was not.

    ❝Come on Pam, let's just walk around a bit.❞ Sasha begged before feeling bad as Bayley then painted to her deep under eye circles. 

   ❝Fine you can head to the hotel,
 but I'm still going for a walk.❞ 

   Before Bayley could object to Sasha's bad idea, Tyler interfered— ❝It's fine, I'll watch over her.❞ He piped in as Pamela gave him a small, appreciative smile in return.