Bill's Friends-Dipper's Caretakers

+Mindscape+

Dipper woke up the next morning feeling groggily after that 'my-life-crashed' thing with finding out who he really was. He still couldn't believe his family- wait, um... people?, would lie to him. He had to hand it to them though, they did care for him since he was a baby and growing up until now. They've still shown concern after the knowing the truth.

He pushed his blanket down to look at his new room. The curtains were closed so he had to get up and open them. First, he needed to drink water. He felt parched from all the crying and shouting. Then Dipper noticed the presents next to the glass of water. He figured it would be better if he opened them later. Dipper picked them up and put it the drawer.

Dipper returned to his initial intention of getting out of bed to open the curtains. When he did, Dipper found the room to be amazing and cozy. The room is blue and white, the furniture simple, but elegant. He had a whole bookshelf full of book that he could read at any time if he wanted to. A desk made of wood that still looked brand new and waiting to be used.

"Sapling? Are you awake yet?" Bill's voice asked from somewhere in the room.

Dipper looked around and found some horn pipes lined along the wall. Ones people would find on a ship for sailors to communicate with others around the boat. He flipped one of the lids open to see if this is how it works. "I-I'm awake."

"Can you come down? I made you some breakfast already."

Dipper was silence for a moment.

"If you can't come down then I'll bring your breakfast to your room." Bill says.

"No it's fine, I'll come down." Dipper replied to Bill and closed his pipe.

"Alright then. It shouldn't be to hard to find the kitchen, see you soon." There was a small click from the pipe Bill's voice came out of.

Dipper made his way to the door and walked out of his bedroom and went down the hall to a large staircase. He could smell something nice coming from down the staircase. As he went down he could start to hear other voices coming from the kitchen as he assumed.

"Really Bill? That kid of yours was with the Pines family the whole time?" A grumbly voice asked.

"To think, if that kid went back hiding with that other family then Bill would have a harder time lookin' for him." Another male voice commented.

"Well I found him just in time okay. I regret doing lots of things with him when I didn't know who he was yet." Bill cut into the conversation. "Now that my Sapling's back you lot better treat him with respect."

"Yeah, like how your wife is gonna roast you when they find out you possessed your own son!" A familiar voice of the demon know as teeth exclaimed. Everyone, but Bill, laughed at the thought.

"No one tells a my wife that I possessed our kid! It's worse enough that I sent you and Eightball to go eat him during the first day of Weirdmageddon."

Dipper sat on the stairs, peeking through the bars, watching the demons talking in the kitchen. He noticed they were in human form as well, but he was still able to recognize them. They were the group Bill had brought during Weirdmageddon to 'party' in the third dimension.

Bill, in the kitchen, noticed his child's presence near by the stairs. "Sapling, come on in and join us. You've meet my gang before." He says loudly to get it to his son.

Dipper flinched on the spot as the kitchen got quite to murmurs. He proceeded down the rest of the stairs to the first floor. He walked towards the kitchen to enter, finding himself in the company of more demons. "U-Um..."