We'll Help You

My Christmas present to all you wonderful spawns!!! Happy holidays and New Year to you all ^^ Thanks for all the support and comments XD

-DipperCipher0

+Reverse Falls: Mystery Shack+

At the doorway to the Shack stood Tyrone. He held no smile on his face, not even a smirk.

Paz went up in front of Gid to protect him. "What do you want Tyrone?" Leveling a glare at the tall teen in front of her.

"I need to talk to you," He points to Paz specifically, "in private."

She lets her guard down some since she's curious to know why. Tyrone didn't really talk to her much unless it was something really important. "What's this about?" Her arms now crossing over the other.

"Him." Tyrone answers as his gaze avoids Paz's.

"Oh..." Paz looks back at her cousin. "Gid can you entertain our guests for awhile. I need to handle this." She jabs her thumb over in the taller male's direction.

Gid got the idea and nods. "Yeah, I got it." He gets back on his feet to head back to the group behind them. "Come on guys, let me show you around town." The albino grabs them, pushing them towards the kitchen to go out the back door.

"Hey!"

"You don't have to push."

"Uh..."

"We'll be back before dinner!" Gideon exclaims over his shoulder as he gets all of them out the door. The back door closing shut to signal their leave.

Paz lets out a sigh as she turns back around to face Tyrone with a serious look. Her hand now on her hip as she starts heading for the stairs. "Let's discuss this in the attic."

"All right."

+With Dipper+

Dipper watches the hologram of Manson pacing back and forth after fleeing from Tyrone. Fearing the worse, Mason had heard everything from Dipper about his current situation and he was not pleased to say the least.

"Unbelievable! That's it, I'm coming over there and beating some sense into that piece of shit!"

"Language!" Dipper scolds his friend.

"I'm sorry, but Dominic- this is not the time! He said he wouldn't show himself to you anymore and look what he did!" Mason exclaims in a loud volume as he raise his arms in the air.

Dipper hugs his knees close to his chest. "If I was in his position, I would probably do the same." His voice sounding small.

Mason rolls his eyes and covers them with his right hand. He knows deep down his best friend, who is like a little brother to him, still loves the Gleeful boy from the bottom of his heart. His hands trail down to pinch the bridge of his nose. "Dominic, I know you still love him, but I'm worried about you." He parts some of his fingers apart to give one of his eyes some visibility.

Dipper chuckles, "You sound like my parents."

"What can I say, they've grown on me." The brunet grins as he removes his hand from his face. "But seriously bro, let me give him a piece of my mind."

Dipper gives him a blank look with a raised eyebrow.

"Please?"

The demon hums, a small idea popping into his mind. "I think I've got an idea."

"Do tell."

+With Gid, Gideon, Mabel, and Pacifica+

"What's going on Gideon?" Mabel wanted answers. They were being left in the dark about what happen to Dipper during the 5 years he was gone. The least they could get is some sort of explanation aside from knowing Tyrone use to be together with Dipper.