Fight Meet Reverse/Song for Him

Hi spawns, I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story as much. Lots of books to update/publish, homework.... yeah.

So I also wanted to talk a little about opinions I get from other writers. I understand if you don't like my books, I respect your opinions and trying to rewrite a better book than the one I wrote. Go ahead and I'm sorry my book don't meet your standards.

Anyways, here's your update dear spawns,
-DipperCipher0

+Reverse Falls: Gleeful Mansion+

"Dominic, wha-"

"Save it asshole."

The group was taken aback by Dipper's language. They've never heard him speak like that before.

Tyrone in a second knew he made a mistake. This person wasn't the one he loves. He has chocolate brown hair instead of brownish blond hair, those eyes weren't heterochromatic either but a reddish brown. Tyrone narrowed his blue eyes at the other.

"You're not Dominic."

"Ding dong, give the guy a prize!" The other Dipper sarcastically exclaims as he places his hands on his hip. His gaze narrowing to challenge Tyrone's glare.

"Mason Pines, I️ heard you're messing with my little brother."

A little ways just inside the forest line, Reverse Mabel, Reverse Gideon, and Dipper stood watching the events playing out in front of Gleeful house.

"Oh? What's this I️ hear about you being his little brother?" Reverse Mabel questions as she continues watching with an amused look.

Dipper shrugs his shoulders. "We're best friends, but we see each other like brothers."

"I'm assuming he takes the protective big brother roll seriously." Reverse Gideon says as he could feel a bead of sweat roll down the side of his face. Really now, he's wonder if this is just too much.

Dipper looks at Gideon, the panic showing through as he's think. "Calm down Gid, I'll separate them if things get out of control. I️ can't have two of my favorite people killing each other because of me."

'I'm more worried about the fact you brought another version of you... No less, that guy looks like he can take down multibear with his bare hands!' Gideon thinks to himself as he looks back towards the house.

Back with the two other Dippers, Mabel and her friends were looking between the two back and forth.

"What's another Dipper doing here?" Tyrone grounds out to his second look alike.

"Like I said before. You've been messin' with Dipper! I came over to personally say hi." Mason wound up his arm and swung to punch Tyrone.

The Gleeful twin took a quick side step without much effort to dodge. "What are you? An Amateur? I've seen my sister throw a better punch than you, and she's a girl!"

The seemed to punch a nerve.

Mason jumps at Tyrone by trapping him by the shoulders and spinning him around. He does a quick round house kick to the middle of the psychic's stomach.

Tyrone lets out a quick gasp as he'l is kick back to the floor of the front yard.

"How do you like them apples?!"

Tyrone snaps his eyes open to glare back at Mason who's grinning proudly. "A brute, how charming." He says with his own sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes. Getting back on his feet, he moves his hand too lift Mason up with his powers.