A New Friend who Loves To Fight

+???: With Dipper+

Dipper sat in a cafe with a cup of freshly made chai tea in front of him. This alternate dimension was part of his universe.

Bill had explained to him a month or so ago that there are two main universes. One is the original, which was their universe. The second universe would be the reflection in the mirror, his Mother's universe. The original and reverse universe are the two main cores of which make alternate dimensions possible.

The demon boy sighs and picks up his drink. 'Maybe it would be nice to try and make friends here too.' He thinks to himself.

He stands up and leaves the small cafe with the cup of hot tea in his hands. Dipper was about to take a turn around the corner when he bumps into someone.

His drink spills onto his navy blue dress shirt. The cup now on the ground wasting his drink. "Ow, Ow!" He waves a hand that caught some of the spilled liquid and pulls at his shirt where it got hit.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" A female voice apologizes. She looks at him with an apologetic look, but it turns into a surprised one. "Dipper?!"

Dipper looks up from his shirt to a familiar face. "Mabel?" Mentally he shakes his head. This wasn't the Mabel he knew.

The Mabel in front of him was the one residing in this universe. She has her hair done up in a ponytail, wearing a red headband. Her clothes consist of a white tee shirt with a shooting star printed on the front, underneath a black undershirt top since he can see the straps of it. She had her pink sweater tied around her waist, wearing a purple skirt with black leggings, on her feet were rose pink and white sneakers.

"Um-"

"What are you doing out here? You told me you were staying home to read that nerd book of yours."

"Wait Mabel-" Dipper was cut off again.

Mabel grabs his hand and pulls him along somewhere. "Come on bro-bro, let's just head home before Stanley starts worrying again." She giggles as she pulls him along.

Dipper couldn't even take a turn to speak since he was always interrupted by the teen.

+Mystery Shack+

They got to the Mystery Shack. She kicks the gift shop door open with force with a grin.

"We're home!" Mabel exclaims as she comes inside, followed by Dipper. She looks around to find no one around the gift shop. Not even Wendy who should be handling the register. "Wait here Dip, I'll go find Stan."

"Wait Mabel... and~ she's gone." Dipper pulls his hand back as the girl is gone instantly. "Seems that this dimension's Mabel is very active." He snaps his fingers to get the wet stain off of his shirt. Then he looks around the gift shop in remembrance of the one back in Gravity Falls. His fingertips lightly graze across items along the shelves.

"Mabel?" Dipper hears his voice. It appears his alternate-self takes notice his sister isn't there and someone else is. "Who are you?" Anger and suspicion laced with his words.

Dipper turns around slowly, the two of them get a good look at each other. The other Dipper had his old chocolate brown hair, but his eyes had held a dark reddish brown tinted color instead of the usual chocolate brown. His clothes were a jacket of red and white with a PineTree patch over his heart. A black tank top with a dark tan color capris. His sneaks green and white.

Dipper smiles at his alternate self, he places a hand over his heart and bows shortly. His eyes closed.

"My name is Dominic D. Cipher. It's nice to meet you."