Of Presents and a Letter

+Nightmare Realm: 6 months since visiting Reverse Falls+

Bill had continued Dipper's training with portals. The more Dipper was taught, the more he caught on and learned how to control it evenly with his other powers. The blond demon had slowly found his son using the power as a means of escape. In other words to recollect himself after leaving Tyrone. While his mother, Will, would come over and have a chat with Dipper every so often about anything his son wanted to talk about to calm him.

Dipper had taken a routine of going through different dimensions once a day to just sit and observe differences with his own home. He would go to a random dimension and stay there for most of the day before retiring back home to his father.

Bill had taken notice of his son's self-mind improving to be healthy again. Away from any negative thoughts or sadness. There would be times where he would bring reverse Gideon and Pacifica over to continue helping Dipper get over what happened.

At the moment, Dipper sat in his room with the two humans having fun watching a movie together. Gideon and Pacifica for the love of their demon friend's feelings didn't bring anything up concerning his human counterpart. They didn't want the emotionally healing teen to go back to his sad state again after seeing the first time they came over to comfort him on Will's behalf.

"Oh yeah, thanks for these little presents. They're so cute!" Pacifica gushes as she picks out her little necklace of a llama. On its upper leg contained a small drop shape case holding a live yellow flame.

Gideon pulled his out too, but instead of a necklace, the wear was changed as a bracelet. He had a pentagram star with pastel colors with a live flame too that changes colors of the one on his star. "How did you make these anyways? I didn't know it was possible to keep a live flame inside the glass."

Dipper chuckles, "A little special trick of mine Gideon. After I learned a few things from my parents and reading the spellbook, I made the impossible," He snaps his fingers to light a small yellow flame on his index finger, "possible."

The cousins laugh and let their friend show them a couple of tricks now that he could control his firepower like his parents. Pacifica got curious herself now that she brought up Dipper's present.

"Have you open our gifts yet?"

Dipper flicked his flame off and looked at her to shake his head in reply. "Actually, I haven't open any presents I received since my birthday." Gideon almost spat out his drink in surprise while his cousin had her mouth open to gape. "What? I was planning to open them later all together." He says.

"Where are they?" Pacifica asks firmly.

A bit taken aback, Dipper pointed to his bottom nightstand drawer. Pacifica crawled over to his nightstand and opened said drawer to pull out all of Dipper's given gifts. How they all fit in there was done thanks to Bill's magic. Gideon counted each present set on the floor next to Dipper. In total, about 15 gifts altogether.

Pacifica sat back down next to Gideon. "It's not fun opening these things alone Dipper." She smiles and Gideon does the same as he gestures to the gifts laid out.

The young demon smiles and nods. He takes he present farthest from him. He gift was wrapped in purple paper with a pink ribbon on top. Dipper takes the tab off and hands it to Pacifica to read while opens the gift.

Pacifica takes the tab and reads off the card. "Happy Birthday Dear Nephew. This a gift from the Strange Family to you." She giggles, setting the card down next to Dipper.

The light hair brunet gets the present open. Inside is large supplies for many kinds of arts. Mostly they were for creative art, but there is one for musical art. His Uncle had given him a violin.