Recollection

~Time Skip: 5 years~

+Nightmare Realm+

Dipper grew up into a wonderful demon over the past 5 years thanks to his father, Bill Cipher and his mother, Will Cipher. He had exceeded in his studies and training which made his parents proud of him. But there was some mishap during training where Dipper had lost most of his sight in his right eye. Which brings the whole Cipher Family keeping one eye under an eye patch now.

The 18-year-old demon had grown to be about 5'8 in height. A head shorter than his parents, but he was still pretty proud of himself for growing tall.

He kept in contact with his friends in the Reverse Universe. Gideon and Pacifica would come hang out with him from time to time, and he how would do the same with them. Although the cousins made sure he didn't come in contact with the male Gleeful twin.

From time to time Dipper would happen to find a letter on his nightstand address to him. He kept quiet about the letter appearing from his parents because he knew who they were coming from. Secretly, he would read them before going to sleep.

~

"Sapling, I'm heading out!" Bill says from the bottom of the stairs.

"Wait Bill!" Dipper rushes to the door while trying to get him to wait for him. He snaps his fingers and the desired materials fly into his messenger bag on the bed. Then the sac lifts from the bed and flies straight into the waiting teen's hand.

"Sapling," Bill calls again.

Dipper rolls his eyes as he closes his door to his room. He teleports down beside his father. "You're impatient."

"Just because I have to take you back to the third dimension." Bill huffs. It wasn't his idea to bring his son back to the place where his enemies reside. "Do you really want to go back there Dominic?"

"I'll be fine Father really," Dipper says to assure his blond parent. "I won't go near the town, I just want to explore the forest again."

"You do it all the time with Star and Llama although it's in their universe. Isn't that enough?"

"But it's not my forest." Dipper smiles with some sadness there. "I miss the place where it all started."

Bill sighs, gently placing a hand on his son's shoulder, with a defeated expression. "Alright, I understand." The older demon clicks a portal open with the snap of his fingers. "Just promise me you'll signal for me if you're in danger or found. If you're looking for me, I'll be with Will."

Dipper gives a quick peck on the cheek to Bill and smiles. "I will," his eyes proving his answer true. The demon then takes a breath and passes his father to go through the portal.

He takes his first step onto the familiar green grass of his terrain. The air of the forest greeted him with a gentle gust of air. He opens his eye and smiles at the sight of the surrounding forest.

"I'm back."

Dipper turns around to see the portal gone. He chuckles before digging into his messenger bag to retrieve his blue journal.

A silver PineTree symbol centered on the cover.

+Meanwhile: Gravity Falls+

Mabel returned for another summer at the Mystery Shack. Actually, she was going to start her new life in the paranormal town. She was finally 18 years of age, basically considered an adult. The brunette chose a close College on the outskirts of town. Normal of course, since none of the people there seem to know of the paranormal living in the town's forest.