12

#102! Yassss!!

~

"I am so sorry, Meanie! I really didn't mean it like that! Ple-"

"Whoa! Dude! I guess you dialled the wrong number because this is a Helpline and no Meanie works here."

"I have called on the right number and yes, Meanie does work there. She is my therapist."

"Weird, I don't remember any Meanie working here."

"Her real name is not Meanie."

"Then?"

"I don't know."

". . ."

"Do you by any chance happen to know about a very bold and blunt girl working there, who swears on almost each and every sentence?"

"Oh! You mean Ad-"

"Complete that sentence, I fucking dare you!"

"Was that Meanie?"

"Uh- No."

"I know she is there. Give her the damn phone!"

"No, she is not here. I gotta take other calls. Bye!"

"I know that she is fucking there. Just give her the damn phone! Will ya?"

"Looks like Mr. I don't swear is being a bad boy."

"Shut up!"

"Really? Do you want me to shut up?"

"No."

"Speak."

"Huh?"

"Why did you call again, after I made crystal clear that I don't want you to call here again."

"I am really sorry, Meanie! I didn't mean to hurt or offend you in any way. Please, forgive me?"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I apologized?"

"Apology not accepted."

"What? Why?"

"My forgiveness is not something you will find on the local walmart. You will have to earn it and let me tell you, I don't forgive people easily."

"That I have learned."

"Go and start planning the strategies, Goofie boy!"

~

What do ya think he will do for her to forgive him?