The Ministry's Stupid Rules

It has been two years since the second wizarding war and most people have moved on . Ginny and Harry got married , straight after they left Hogwarts , they now have a small child named Albus Severus Potter . Ron and Hermione chose to stay friends and he has found a wife , by the name of Astoria Greengrass or Weasley now . They have not yet had any children as Ron's job with the Chudley cannons is very demanding . Blaise Zabini ended up marrying Pansy Parkinson . Draco stayed single , not wanting to delve into the world of romance just yet . Hermione stayed single because she was unsure of how to date and did not want to try and end up failing , as failing would not be allowed in the weird and wonderful world of Hermione Granger . 

Hermione's apartment (wizarding world of course )

Hermione had just woken up , made breakfast and gotten ready for work when an owl began knocking on her window . The post had arrived . She sifted through them until she came across one from the ministry  , which read:

Dear Miss Granger , 

We would like to thank you again for your part in the wizarding war , we are very thankful for all that you have done for this world and we hope the compensation money was enough to at least start you off in a fresh new start . 

We are sorry for the loss of your parents during that time .

However that is not the point of this letter . After the war the wizarding population has been reduced to at least 40% now , the pure blood population are even further reduced , many of our wizards now are either half-blood or muggle-born , now we do not mind this , we are against all prejudices , however there are some who are still  against you . 

So the ministry and i have devised a plan to increase the population of the wizarding world and to hopefully abolish all of or at least most of the prejudices against muggle-borns mainly . 

This plan includes :

We pick two people who are equally suited in intelligence , looks and differences in the way of their blood status . 

We will be pairing muggle-borns and pure bloods and so forth . 

You have the day off work to get acquainted with your fiance , he will arrive at 12:45pm 

Yours sincerely

The Minister Of Magic 

Hermione placed the letter down , releasing a sigh , hoping that her 'fiance' was not at least a horrid person . She checked the time and saw that it was 10:15 , she had at least an hour to get ready to meet him if he came early . 

She wandered into her room , tamed her hair -slightly- and changed clothes , she wore a green dress which hugged her body in the right places to show off her curves . it was a strapless and had silver diamonds and roses along the chest line . She had just finished up her make-up when she heard a soft knock on the door . She was correct in presuming that he would arrive early as it was now 11:23am . 

She walked over to her front door , preparing herself for the worst . Though the person she saw standing there was not the worst , but he could be classed as that as well . 

"hey " he stated with  a sheepish grin , seeing the shock on her face 

"Draco? " Hermione asked 

"did you just call me Draco?" he asked , now the one in shock 

"yeah ,i guess i did , you wanna come in ?" she asked , getting over her initial shock