The wedding

3 weeks later - the big day 

Hermione was shaking madly , she was so nervous that the love of her life would suddenly realise that she was too boring for her and would leave her , husband -less and alone at the alter . She didnt know why she had these irratioal thaughts but she did never the less . She had just finished her make up , without messig it up once , surprisingly considering her enormous shaking  . She had just began to get into her mothers dress when she heard a knock at the door . 

"just a second !" she called to whoever it was as she was in the middle of doing up her lace . 

"it's just me dear " Narcissa replied as she entered the room . 

She imediatly stopped in her tracks when she saw Hermione and began welling up with tears . 

"what's wrong ? ....Narcissa are you alright?" Hermione asked worriedly 

" no nothings wrong , ..... you look beautiful dear " she stated , almost in a whisper 

" oh ... thank you "Hermione replied before she hugged the older woman and began welling up herself 

" oh no dear , you can't start crying now , you'll ruin your make up " she stated , wiping away the tears 

"waterproof charm until it's time to leave , i want to show Draco how muchi love him through my tears " Hermione stated softly 

"oh , you really are the smartest witch of your age arent you Hermione " Narcissa giggled , trying to lighten the mood . 

" why thank you , oh ... it looks like it's time to go " Hermione replied softly , checking the large clock by her mirror . 

" yes , it appears it is , ready ?" the older woman asked kindly 

" ready as i'll ever be " she replied , releasing a sigh . 

"lets go " Narcissa stated softly as she opened the door for her daughter-in-law 

Hermione walked down the corridor towards the alter outside in the gardens , and performed non-verbal and wandless magic when she un-did the water-proof charm on her makeup . 

Her dress was a corset dress , with lace on the front , it was a strapless and it poofed out at the bottom , hiding her hips but showing off her upper body curves . Her hair was in a tight bun , with some pieces hanging out (purposefully) and those small parts of hair were either cascading down her back or laying on her shoulders . 

She eventually reached the double doors which she was going to walk through to see her future husband at the end . Harry was stood by the doors , waiting for her so he could walk her down the aile in place of her decesed father . He smiled widely at her and held out his arm for her to take .

 "you look beautiful 'mione " he stated kindly 

"thank you " she whispered  , welling up again . 

"ready ? " he asked softly 

" yeah " she whispered again , taking a deep breath . 

The doors then swung open and the music started playing , Hermione and Harry began walking and Hermione smiled widely as she saw Draco at the end of the aile , crying just as much as she was . She then began to cry more as he mouthed the words 'you look beautiful ' to her . 

They eventually reached the alter and Hermione kissed Harry's cheek gently and whispered her thanks to him before he walked off and sat down in the front row . 

" i swear i'm dreaming " Draco whispered as he kissed her cheek softly 

" i love you so much Draco " Hermione whispered kindly 

" i love you too Hermione " He whispered back lovingly 

The vicar began the service , they said their vows and exchanged the rings , and then it came to Draco's favorite part , the kiss.

"you may now kiss the bride " the vicar stated proudly as he closed his book 

Draco did not have to be told once and took Hermione by the waist and kissed her lips lovingly . 

The croud roared , wolf whistled and applauded wildly as the newly weds carried on their romantic kiss . 

Hermione could not be more happy at that moment , she now had the man she loved married to her and their family was expanding . On the way was their  first child either Scorpius or Rose . They had chosen the names the week prior when they started discussing family plans . She did not yet know what sex it was but she was exstatic all the same . 

The newly weds exited the gardens to go into the spair room of the manor to prepare for the reception . 

It took them 20 minutes to get ready as they spent most of the time snogging and telling eachother how much they love oneanother . 

Getting ready for the reception just consisted of Hermione re-doing her makeup and Draco changing his shirt . 

They walked into the ball room to even more applause and shared their first dance as a married couple . He kissed her atleast twice during the dance and then another 20 times throughout the entire night . It was magical for the both of them . It was perfect . 

The End