The big reveal

They had stayed at their new home all night and had just lay together , talking ,occasionally sharing a soft kiss and a warm embrace . By the time morning came they had fallen asleep after a long night spent , just the two of them . Together .

The next morning

"draco" she whispered , shaking him gently to wake him . "draco "she repeated softly "oh for god sakes man ! Draco get up !" she all but shouted to wake the lazy fool .

" what?" he groaned grogily

"it's time tob get up " she whispered back .

"no , it's time to sleep " he replied , turning over in the bed . 

"no , it's time to get up , now get that ass of yours out of bed before i am forced to hex you " she replied darkly 

"okay , okay , give me a minute 'mione " he replied softly 

"okay , but hurry up , we're going out today " she replied placing a kiss on his lips gently 

"what?, where?" he asked confused at the new information

"oh well we'll have to tell people some time or atleast before rita skeeta gets her bitchy little hands on our 'fabulous story ' "she did the jazz hands to go along with her impression in skeeta before she continued " and well i dont want people thinking bad of you and think that you did something to me , so why not tell people sooner rather than later , so that means we are going to visit the potters and ron " she answered sweetly 

" okay " he groaned , still feeling sick at the thaught of spending a day with Potter and Weasley , just like when he was a child . 

"now come on "she said pulling on his arm gently 

"no you " he replied before he pulled her onto the bed next to him . 

"hey !" she screached , hitting him on the arm playfully 

"what? .... i just wanted a little fun before we have to go " he stated just as playfully as the hit she had given his arm . 

"  oh you did , did you ?"  she played along

"uhmhum " he replied softly before he crawled up her body and kissed her full on the mouth . 

She returned the kiss almost robotically and their tongues danced together softly , with every moment the kiss was deepened the passsion increased , the love shown increased and their pleasure was sure to increase soon . Draco pulled away slowly , though not completly as he moved to her neck and began leaving light kisses down her collar-bone and shoulder . He began to suckle on the free flesh and left a mark where a small bruise would surely show up . She graoned in response to his suckling and then pulled his head up from her neck to kiss him on the lips again . He returned it all as he had before and she did too , every caress , every graze , every stroke the passion intensified with everything , with every minute they were together . She suddenly pulled away , remebering what they were doing before hand . 

"draco , we can't , we have 20 minutes left to get ready " she stated soflty 

"okay ,okay , can i have one more kiss "he asked in a child like voice 

"okay " she replied giggling before she kissed his lips softly and got off the bed . "come on then ,get up " she said, brushing herself off even though there was nothing on her clothing apart from creases . 

"okay , okay , i'm getting up " he groaned , standing up off the bed and walking over to his drawes where he had braught a few clothes when the house was baught "oh and dont forget we have to move our things into the house today " he added , walking into the bathroom .