Long awaited Vaction

Captain Ginyu: All right men we finally have some free time and judging by our savings we have enough to go on our 3 month long vacation.
Recoome: ALRIGHT!!
Guldo: YEAH!!
Captain Ginyu: Okay, okay calm down. I know you all are exited but we have to agree on where we want to go. Last time it didn't work out so great for us so lets not do what we did last time. Any suggestions?
Jeice: Why don't we go a planet with lots of beaches.
Captain Ginyu: *writes down on note pad* Beaches okay good start what else?
Guldo:Its not a vacation without booze so a planet with great bars.
Captain Ginyu: Love it any last thoughts.
Burter: How about a fancy restaurant to celebrate our accomplishments.
Captain Ginyu: Perfect that about sums it up unless you want to add something Recoome
Recoome: Nope it all sounds good to me
Captain Ginyu: Okay it's settled I'll go ahead and book us a hotel. Go ahead and pack your bags we leave first thing in the morning.
[the ginyu force leave to their rooms and start packing]
Burter: *knocks on Jeice's door* mind if I come in.
Jeice: Not at all mate what's on your mind.
Burter: Nothing much just excited about our trip what about you.
Jeice: You betcha I'm looking forward to the beach Reminds me of my home and it's rare that we go. So look what I bought a while back *whips out two pairs of swimming trunks* see I got us matching pairs I'm going to try mine on why don't you try yours on as well.
Burter: T-thank you but I'll try mine on later I want to see how it looks on you first um... I... mean if that's ok with you of course heheh *embaressed*
Jeice: yeah I don't mind I mean we are both guy right.
Burter:* sighs* right
Jeice: *puts on swimming trunks* well how do they look.
Burter: (blushing hard don't say sexy, don't say sexy, don't say sexy) they look nice on you.
Jeice: R-really thanks but they're a little tight  it's just for this one trip so I'll be alright. Anyway I'm going to finish packing if you'll excuse me *turns around and bins over to pack his suitcase.
Burter: ah!? (his butt is amazing it looks firm but still has a nice bounce to it)
Jeice: Did you say something Burter?
Burter *startled* Oh I..i.. was just saying I need to finish packing too.*hurrys out of jeice's room*
Jeice: I wonder what that was all about?
[The ginyu force finishes packing and goes to sleep the clock strikes midnight]
Burter: *hard* dame it I can't go to sleep like this. I'll relieve it one good time then its off to sleep.
[25 minutes later]
Burter: it's no good I need some material. *quietly walks to jeice's room and walks in* he's still wearing the swimming trunks must have forgotten to take them off *gets harder then lowers his hand down in his pants * ah *he starts to stroke slowly back and forth* (ahh just a little more) *his heart racing as he goes faster*
shit I'm ... about to ........CUmmm.
Jeice: mmm *rolls over facing Burter still sleeping.*
Burter: *blushing*  (oh my gosh that was close better hurry up and clean this stuff off before he wakes up.)
[Burter cleans up and returns to bed. Time passes on it's now 7:00 am every one is awake and loading there bags into their space pod]
Jeice: *walks over to Burter* Hey Burter how'd you sleep last night.
Burter: *starts to blush* I..um had a bit of trouble getting to sleep but I managed to,why do you ask?
Jeice: Just asking because, I had the most particular dream.
Burter: Y-you did ... About what *is starting to get nervous*
Jeice: It was about our vacation I went on a date with someone.
Burter: Oh really do...do you remember who it was. (please say it was me)
Jeice: That's the thing They kept their face and body covered the whole time but it felt as if we were real close  I wish I knew who it was I felt unbelievably happy.
Burter: That sounds nice.
Jeice: You betcha anyway lets go get some breakfast.
Burter: yeah I'm starving (I wonder who he was dreaming about? Maybe it was me but he's to embarrassed to say it was me in his dream yeah that's got to be it.)
[The ginyu force finishes breakfast and prepares to leave]
Captain Ginyu: Alright men I've set the coordinates in your space pods are there any questions *looks around* no? Good okay then lets move out.
[The ginyu force sets off on their long awaited Vacation]