Rocky Recovery

Nada: *walks in there hotel main entrance and sees Jeice sitting down  in the lobby by himself seeming depressed* Jeice what's wrong *walks over and hugs him*

Jeice: *starts sobbing* N..Naaaddddaaaa *hugs her back crying into her shoulder* 

Nada: Shhh it's ok I'm here Jeice let's go somewhere else so you can tell me what's wrong. 

Jeice: *sniffs and wipes his face off* y-yeah let's go 

[The two leave the hotel so they can talk in private. After a bit of walking they end up at a near by park and take a seat on a bench.]

Nada: Jeice take as much time as you need and don't push yourself.

Jeice: y-yeah ...........*sighs* to put things simple Salza he... he...he forced himself onto me and I didn't fight back.

Nada: Then did you like it?

Jeice: No... well maybe just a bit....his hands and lips were so soft. I couldn't help myself  when we locked eyes my whole body was overrun by pleasure. 

Nada: So how did Burter take this when you told him

Jeice: I-i didn't tell him i actually snapped at him.

Nada: Oh no poor burter I hope he's doing ok.

Jeice: Me too i'll say sorry to him and maybe treat him to some food. Thankyou nada for letting me talk.

Nada: no problem you ready to head back.

Jeice: Yeah but before i go back to my room i have to talk to dore i pushed him out the way out of salza's room.

[Mean while up in burters hotel room]

Burter: *crying into his pillow* (What did i do wrong, why dose he hate me? *hears knocking at his door he gets up and fixes his face the best he can before opening up the door*

Captain Ginyu: Hey there burter you doing ok man?

Burter: *clears throat* yes sir why do you ask?

Captain Ginyu: Well under your eyes look puffy. Where you crying or something?

Burter: N-no i just woke up from a nap that's all.

Captain Ginyu: Right what ever you say i'm just suprised on how well your taking this i'd thought you'd be mad.

Burter: I can't be mad, jeice is probably just going through some tough emotional things right now.

{Both completely clueless not knowing what the other is talking about}

Captain Ginyu: Well congrats on staying positive I like that good job soldier.

Burter: *Smiles* Thank you sir

[Captain Ginyu pats burter on the back before leaving to the room with the rest of the guys]

Dore: So how did he take it? You know the whole ordeal with salza and jeice.

Captain Ginyu: He really doesn't seem too phased about it.

Guldo: Are you for real?! I didn't think burter would be a man about it

Captain Ginyu: I know right i thought we were going to see a good fight.

Neizu: I'm kinda disappointed now but on the other hand good for him.

Recoome:  We should find jeice and ask him how he feels about this situation.

Dore: Right Cause im interested on what all happened leading up to that.

Captain Ginyu: I for one am not, they will probably will be super awkward towards each other now.

[They hear a knock on the door guldo gets up to answer it. He opens it everyone shocked to see salza.]

Salza: Hey have any of you seen where jeice ran off to.

Dore: Your done cleaning up already?

Salza: *Slightly embarassed* Yeah any way have you seen jeice or not i was a little scared to  see if he was with burter but thank god he wasn't.

Neizu: No we haven't seen him but before you go looking for him again why don't you tell us what happened between you two?

Salza: *his entire face begins to blush* Well would you look at the time i must really go seeyou gentlemen later.

Guldo: *Blocks the door* Nice try but your not leaving until we hear what happened.

Salza:....*looks back and see everyone smiling* Of course you perverts would wanna hear what happen.

*looks back and see everyone smiling* Of course you perverts would wanna hear what happen

Captain Ginyu: How are we the pervs but your the one who had sex with an unlocked door.

Salza: S-shut up we didn't even have sex

Recoome:  Then how do you explain being covered in white?

Salza: ...well..i..uh.. just

Neizu: Come on just spit it out

Salza: I just su-..statisfied him in a way.

[Another knock on the door guldo opens it up]

Jeice:*looks down at guldo* Hey gludo is dore in here? *Looks up in the room and see's salza*

Salza: H-hey jeice i wan-

Jeice: *Backs up shaking scared* G-Guldo t-t-tell dore ii-i'll see him l-l-later.

[Nada taps jeice on his shoulder he collapse to the ground shaking even more and tearing up a little.}

Jeice: N-nada p-please don't touch me. i need to be by myself *manages to gets up and walks a way*

Nada: ok jeice *she looks at him as he turns the corner then runs in the room grabs salza by the neck and slams him down on the floor* You bastard look what you did to him!

Salza: I didn't think he'd react like that!

Nada: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HOW WAS HE SUPPOSE TO REACT*punches salza in the face*

Captain Ginyu: *Restrains nada* Woah there, Now tell us what exactly happened because i can't have one of my soldiers shaking in fear like that. 

Nada: Tell them Salza!

Salza: Tell them what.

Nada: TELL THEM HOW YOU RAPED JEICE!

[Everyone in looks shocked then their shocked faces quickly became mad.]

Captain Ginyu: You did WHAT!?