My Bae

[9:00 in the morning burter wakes up to see jeice and Nada sleeping.]
Burter: *streches* (I should make them something to eat) *walks over to the kitchen area and starts to make breakfast*
Jeice: *wakes up to the smell* Good morning burter.
Burter: Good morning Jeice I made breakfast.
Jeice: I should be the one to make you breakfast I'm sorry about how I treated you last night, I had a lot on my mind.
Burter: *starts to tear up* I thought you were mad at me.
Jeice: *goes to give him a hug* No I couldn't be mad at you for no reason. Sorry if I made you feel that way.
Burter: *Full out sobbing* J-JEEEEIIICCEE
Jeice: *Full out sobbing* BUURRTTEERR
Nada: *Wakes up agitated* Shut up it's way too early for this.
[Jeice and burter so deep and caught up in their emotions don't hear her.]
Jeice: You're me best mate Burter
Burter: You're my best friend too Jeice.
[Both still crying and saying how their best friends. Nada Reaches for her pillow and hits them both over the head.]
Jeice: Sorry to wake you.
Burter: Yeah sorry nada.
Nada: I let you off easy only because of last night. Speaking of which what happened did Salza talk with you yet?
Jeice: He did ....
Nada: Well what did he say?
Jeice: He asked me out!
Burter: HE WHAT!!!
Nada:*Wacks him over the head again* Shut up I already said it's to early for that now continue jeice.
Jeice: Well I think I like him back.
Burter: Jeice y-you can't be serious.
Jeice: I am we've always been close to each other. And now that I think about it he always  finds little times either flirt with me or show off. I even see the way he looks at me time to time.
Burter: So how do you feel about him.
Jeice: Well if I'm being honest I sorta feel the same way about him.
Burter: *tears threaten his eyes* oh...
Nada: *can see the sadness in burter's eyes* jeice don't you want to think about this a bit more. I mean he's not the only guy out there who likes you.
Jeice: If there was another man out there who likes me why hasn't he told me yet. I'm tired of waiting to get noticed.
Burter: Jeice I...I like you!
Jeice: No need to try and make me feel better about myself Burter . My minds made up I'm going to tell him how I feel right now.
Burter: b-but I-
Jeice: *smiles at Burter* thankyou for your support. *quick puts on some clothes and walks out the door.*
[As soon a the door clicks Burter drops to his knees crying his heart out.]
Nada: Burter I'm so sorry.
Burter: No
Nada: What?
Burter: *clenches his fists stands up and wipes away the tears* I said no If jeice Wants a man I'll be that man for him.
Nada: That a boy Burter you go and get him tell him who's boss.
[Burter storms out of the room in search of jeice. As soon as he catches up to him it's to late. He see them lock lips then hold hands.]
Jeice: Lets go tell everyone about the good news.
Salza: *sees Burter and smiles* Hey Burter we have some great news.
Burter:*walks over to them knowing the news* what is it?
Jeice: Salza and I are now a thing.
Burter: I'm so happy for you. You should go up and tell everyone.
Jeice: I will see you in a bit.
[ Jeice heads up to tell the others]
Burter: I will murder you.
Salza: Why? Because I have the balls to ask him out?
Burter: You know I love him yet you insisted on stealing him away from me.
Salza: You had more than enough time to tell him, now if you don't mind I'd like to go be by my boyfriends side.
Burter: Make him cry and I will end you.
Salza: Then where were you last night when I made a move.
Burter: What's that supposed to mean.
Salza: Oh nothing I guess he didn't trust you enough to tell you why he was upset.
Burter: That's not true he tells me everything, jeice would never keep something from me.
Salza: That's some naive thinking it suits you well.
Burter: Enough of your stupid mind games. You better watch your self because you aren't getting away with this you cold hearted bastard.
Salza: I can't wait for your sad pathetic attempts of revenge.