For Real!?

Dore: Salza that can't be true please tell me she's lying
Salza: ......
Dore: Salza what is wrong with you this is low like real low even for you.
Captain Ginyu: *grabs salza by his neck and squeezes Down*  Now what is stopping me from killing you right here and now.
Salza: well....I....um....
Captain Ginyu: SPEAK UP AND ANSWER before I do something irrational!
Salza: *His whole face turns red* This is what really happened just a while ago. Jeice came into my room to return my swim suit. He said he owed me one so i told him he could pay me back.
Guldo: So what did you do to make him pay you back?
Salza: I told him that he could pay me back by letting  me ....suck him off....
[Everyone looks at him in shock and discussed.]
Salza:  I didn't think he hated it because he just let me do it. But to be honest I think he's scared because that may have been his first time doing something like that.
Nada: So basically what your saying is you took advantage of him.
Salza: WHAT NO! I-i just got caught up in the moment.  And I was mesmerized by his facial expressions.
Captain Ginyu: That's no excuse for your actions. You had your way with him and now he's in shock.
Salza: I know that's why I was looking for him so I could properly apologize.
Nada: Yeah right how dumb do I look to you! I have never not once in my entire life known you to apologize to anyone.
Dore: She makes a great point there. You Never try to apologize to anyone.
Salza: That's only with y'all. When it comes to jeice I'm a bit more lenient. I might not say it in front of others but I do apologize to him.
Neizu: *places his hand on Ginyu's wrist* Let him go he's telling the truth.
Guldo: How can you tell?
Neizu: Because he's not trying changing the subject or work his way around the question.
Captain Ginyu: *lets go of salza* fine but you better have him back to normal by the morning.
Salza: I plan on it.
[Salza leaves the room to go find jeice. He makes his way down the hallways and finally spots him.]
Salza: JEICE
Jeice: *flinches and turns his head to see salza* w-what is it m-mate.
Salza: *walks up towards him* how are you feeling.
Jeice: f-fine what do.. do .. you need?
Salza: *see's jeice trembling still* Jeice. *reaches out and hugs him in his arms* I sorry for what i did.
Jeice: *crys into his shoulder* then why did you do it ya stupid wanker!
Salza: I honestly don't know. When it come to you jeice I can't control myself...
Jeice:............
Salza: it's probably because I love you jeice
Jeice: *shocked takes a step back and looks salza in the eyes* what did you say?
Salza: I said I love you jeice.
Jeice: I .. I don't know what to say.
Salza: You don't have to say anything I just wanted to express my feelings to you but I kinda went overboard I didn't mean you any harm I thought it would make you feel good.
Jeice: Salza...I.....
Salza: I think enough has been said I'll see you tomorrow jeice good night. *gives jeice a small kiss in the cheek before walking off to his room for the night.*
Jeice: *walks back to his room and opens the door to see burter sound asleep* Guess I talk to him in the morning.

What will happen next? Will jeice accept salza's   feelings? Or will burter find out first and try to stop this from happening.
Find out what happens next time on  GINYU FORCE ADVENTURES!!!