The Battle begins

[At the all you can eat Buffet.]
Waiter: Welcome would you like a table or a both.
Burter: A table please
Waiter: Right this way please *walks over to the table* What would you like to drink.
Salza: I have an ice tea
Jeice: Water please
Burter: And I'll have the lemonade.
Waiter: 1 ice tea, water and lemonade got it I'll be right back.*Leaves to get the drinks*
Jeice: The food here looks delicious.
Burter: Yeah lets dig in.
[ The three go and pick out there food and make their back to the table.]
Salza: What did you get Jeice?
Jeice: Nothing much just a salad and some sushi. what about you Burter.
Burter: I got turkey and ham sandwiches, fruit and some chips.
Salza: Hmph such a basic meal. I on the other hand prefer something exquisite.
Burter: *sarcastic* Oh my dearest apologies your highness what did you get.
Salza: I got fried frog legs, mushroom tart,
and cooked carrots.
Jeice: It's good to try different things but, I think I'd rather eat what Burter's eating. Hahaha
Burter: * gives Salza a smug look*
Salza: *pissed*
[The three enjoy their meal with some tension]
Jeice: That was delightful.
Salza: Yes it rather enjoyable but what would make this better is a dessert.
Jeice: oh Salza you have something on your lips
Salza:*slowly licks his lips and he winks towards Jeice* is that better. *smiles*
Burter: *rolls his eyes at salza's remark* Yeah lets get something light for dessert.
Jeice: how about some cheesecake.
Burter: Sure why not.
[After they eat some cheesecake they head back to the hotel.]
Dore: hey there they so how was it.
Salza: It was nice they had a lot more food options than expected.
Guldo: That sounds like my kind of place.
Burter: Oh what's up Guldo how did scuba diving go?
Guldo: there weren't as many babes I'd hope for but I got my fill for today. Oh and by the way jeice could you help me take this stuff up to the room.
Jeice: yeah sure.
[ 5 minutes before the 3 arrived]
Captain Ginyu: so that's the Jeice situation.
Guldo: woah woah woah so your telling me y'all are betting on them that's low.
Dore: Tsk since when did you become soft.
Guldo: What that's not what I'm talking about.
I'm saying that you bet on those to knowing that neither one of them have the balls. I put 100 on both of them not saying a word to jeice.
Captain Ginyu: And that's the guldo we all know.
Guldo: So what's the terms?
Recoome: Your only allowed to give them tips and that's it  and nothing more.
Guldo: sounds easy enough I get jeice alone so y'all can talk to each of them.
Neizu: Sounds like a good idea well help them as soon as they get back.
[current time]
Recoome: hey Burter over here
Burter: sure wats up *walks over to Recoome and Neizu.*
Captain Ginyu: Salza was it? Come here for a second.
Burter: what did you guys need?
Neizu: We need you to prepare yourself for tomorrow.
Burter: What's happening tomorrow that I need to be prepared for?
Recoome: were going to the beach there will be a lot of cuties so keep your package in check.
Burter: I don't know what kinda guy you take me for I'm not one to get hard off of a woman's body.
Neizu: Oh the irony
Burter: what's that supposed to mean
Recoome: nothing...Anyway here *tosses some special tape* It's just in case anything "comes up"
Burter: Uhh thanks I guess * a little confused*
Recoome: Burter be careful it doesn't work with well in high temperature water.
[Over near captain Ginyu]
Salza: what's with the speedo?
Dore: It's your step forward.
Salza: What are you guys up to?
Captain Ginyu: We're not obligated to tell you but we can help you I already completed my half all u have to to is use that when the time is right.
Salza: I still have no clue what y'all are talking about but I guess I'll play along for now *smirks*
Burter: * his phone begins to rings and he picks up* Hey what's up Jeice.
Jeice: *on the phone with Burter* I finished helping Guldo I'm gonna stay up here and hang you coming up?
Burter: Yeah I'll be up there in a minute.
Jeice: Alright see you when you get up here.
Burter: cool bye. * hangs up phone and walks over to captain Ginyu* Umm Captain Ginyu sir is it to late to change rooms.
Captain Ginyu: Unfortunately yes the other rooms are booked. Why what is it?
Burter: Well you see ... there's only one bed in the room.
Captain Ginyu: So what's the matter with that?
Burter: *starts to blush and sweat a little* Nothing its just two people under the same roof sharing a bed Its impure when you're not married.
Captain Ginyu: I don't know what you're babbling on about but you'll be fine its just you two guys . You act like your a guy and a girl.
Burter: I guess you're right how silly of me hehehe.*goes up to the room and walks in* Hey jeice where are you?
Jeice: mmm *sleeping*
Burter * looks over at bed and blushing hard*

*goes up to the room and walks in* Hey jeice where are you? Jeice: mmm *sleeping*Burter * looks over at bed and blushing hard*

Burter: (man he looks cute like that.)
Jeice: *Talking in his sleep*  Burter  don't......
stop......
Burter: * his pants begins to get tighter as he grew an erection* (Ahh no not now) *twitch, twitch* (Ahhh shit I need to hurry up and take care of this.)
[to be continued]