Things heat Up

[Up in Jeice and Burter's hotel room]
Jeice: *Walking out of the bathroom finish changing into casual clothes holding the swim suit* I should go give this back to Salza.
Burter: I don't mind taking it back for you.
Jeice: No it's alright I want to thank him personally for letting me borrow it. *walks towards the door*
Burter: Okay Just don't take to long. *watches as Jeice leaves the room*
Salza:*hears knocking at the door and opens it up* Jeice come on in.
Jeice: *walks into Salza's hotel room* I still can't believe you got this room to yourself.
Salza: yeah it's just me and you here *smirks*
Jeice: Oh I came to give you back your bathing suit Thank you for letting me borrow it I owe you one.
Salza: Then how about you pay me back right now.
Jeice: *confused* How can I pay you back right now I don't have anything to give you at the moment.
Salza: *Grabs both of Jeice's wrist and pins them against the wall while also pushing his back up against it too.* Now do you know how to pay me back.
Jeice: *His whole face is bright red from blushing* Y-you can't be serious mate.
Salza: Oh I'm quite serious
[ Salza Leans in And kisses Jeice. Jeice looks quite surprise then the two lock eyes as Salza pushes his tongue against Jeice's and swirls it around. Jeice's eyes roll back he drops the bathing suit out of his hand with his knees feeling weak as a little bit of drool runs down the side of his mouth. Salza pulls away with some his saliva is still connected to Jeice's lips.]
Jeice: *Gasping for air while looking like he wants some more.*
Salza: You look like you want some more Jeice.
Jeice: *turns his head out of embarrassment* S-shut up I don't want that.
Salza: *Glances down at Jeice's lower half* your body is telling me otherwise. Look at you you're halfway hard just from a kiss. So don't stand there and tell me you don't want any more. *runs his hand down and slowly starts rubbing Jeice's "member"*
Jeice: S-stop it
[Jeice trys to push Salza away from him but he feels to weak. Salza plays with him a bit more kissing the sides of his neck. Jeice let's out a small moan.]
Jeice: ...... *bites his bottom lip trying not to make another sound*
Salza: So are you starting to like this.
Jeice: N-no please Salza s-stop ah *To weak to stand he slowly falls to the floor panting*
Salza: *pulls out Jeice's "member" stroking it up and down* I'm going to make you feel better Jeice.
Jeice: *To flustered to even respond*
[Salza kisses Jeice on his cheek then slowly licks the tip of Jeice's "member". He starts sucking on it a bit then swallows the whole thing moving his head up and down every other time sucks on it a bit harder and faster Jeice unable to control himself moans. He places both his hands on Salza's head shoving him up and down harder and faster.]
Jeice: S-s-salzza....I-im about ttoooo..... *leans his head back against the wall as he's about to cum.*
[Salza Pulls up and off him. Jeice starts cumming getting his stuff all over salza's face and body]
Jeice: *starts to tear up fixes himself and runs out of the room feeling upset not even noticing he bumped into Dore.*
Dore: *Walks in Salza's room* What's his problem he looks upset *glances over at Salza*
Salza: *still covered in fluids* I don't wanna talk about it please just leave me be for a bit.
Dore: ......... *walks out shocked and embarrassed*
Salza: *closes the door behind him then goes to clean up*
[Jeice makes his way back to his room but before he entered he made sure he didn't look anything happened.]
Burter: *sees Jeice coming in the room* you sure took you sweet time didn't you haha
Jeice: haha yeaah.... goes and sit down on the bed.
Burter: Hey Jeice look I got you a watch before we left do you wanna try it on.
Jeice: no thanks maybe later.
Burter: oh come on I know you're gonna like it. *reaches and grabs Jeice's wrist*
Jeice: *remembering what just happened to him* I SAID NO *he yells at Burter and slaps his hand away. Then realizing he snapped at his best friend looks over and sees Burter's face he looks sadden and hurt.* I'm sorry it's just... I can't tell you I have to go. *Walks our the room without another word*
Burter: *sad as he tears up a few tears roll down his face sad and not knowing what else to do he lays down in bed hurt*
[Back in Captain Ginyu's room Dore tells him what he just saw]
Captain Ginyu: ARE YOU FOR REAL HAHAHAHAHA
Dore: Shut up its not funny it was super awkward so I just let.
Captain Ginyu: *wipes the tear from his eye* aww man this is unbelievably funny I wonder how all of that went down.
Dore: Guess were gonna have to wait and see but make sure you don't tell anyone.
Captain Ginyu: of course because who knows what will happen if Burter found out that happened.