O N E 💔

Soul mates? I think they exist

Soul mates? I think they exist. Just not always romantically. I think there are certain people you will meet in your life who you just connect with more than anyone else and you just know it isn't a typical thing and you understand each other perfectly. And this person won't always be you "significant other". I meant it could be your friend or sibling or parent or teacher or the person you're dating or whoever, it could be just about anyone you've ever interacted with.

As I finished my thought I closed my Diary placing my pen on the top of it. It's time for me to get ready to go to the Carnival with my bestfriend, Tia.

Friday 7:07 P.M

"I'm not getting on nooo roller coasters, telling you that now." Tia said applying some lip gloss on her lips while driving us to the Carnival. "Well shit, don't kill us." I said snatching the lip gloss out of her hand. " Eyes on tha rode" I pointed ahead. Tia rolled her eyes playfully.

Once we got to the carnival and paid for our tickets, I ran staright to the ferris wheel leaving Tia behind. I quickly jumped in line. I look back to see where Tia was she was still walking towards the line. After some time of waiting it was finally my turn to get on. I look back and Tia was three people away from me.

As I was looking back there was a cute boy standing right behind me. I couldn't help but stare at him for a second. "Miss, come on." The instructor of the ride tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around. I got in the ferris wheel and the cute boy I was staring at got on with me. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo for staring at him. I couldn't help it though.

"Wassup." He smiled at me. Damn he was fine. His smile was so angelic . "Hey, I'm Kameron. With a K." I said smiling back. "Kameron with a K...I like that. I'm Jordan. But everyone calls me Carti. You here alone?" He said looking surprised. I shook my head.
" No, I'm with my friend Tia. What about you?"
"Suppose to be here with my girlfriend but she can't come until like 20 more minutes so I'm just tryna spare some time. "

I was going to say something but then the ride started moving. We were slowly going up. The scenery was beautiful. The sun set was perfect, and from a top you could see the whole carnival which was amazing. I could feel Jordan's eyes on me which made me turn my head towards him.

"Why were you staring at me earlier?" He chuckled. "I was-" I was cut off by something falling down into Jordan's lap. We both looked at it. It was a Rose. We both looked up and it had seem that someone probably dropped it. Jordan picked it up carefully. He looked at it for a moment before handing it to me. "Here, for you." He smiled handing it to me. When I went to grab it our hands touch. His hands were so warm and soft. "Thanks." I chuckled examining the Rose.

For the rest of the ride we kind of just sat there in silence looking around. When the ride stopped for us he got out and helped me out by putting his hand out for me to grab. I touched his hand and he helped me off. He seems such like a gentlemen.
"Well my girlfriend is over there so I better get going." He said pointing at the food court. "Amber!" He yelled and waved at her. She looked over here and gave me the dirtest look. I look down at my hand and Jordan is still holding it. He quickly realizes and let's go. "Well, Kameron it was nice meeting you. " He smiled walking away towards his girlfriend.

I waited for Tia to get off the ride. I kept thinking about Jordan. Why does he seem so familar?

"Kam!" Tia says getting out the ferris wheel excitedly for some odd reason. "Wha-?" "That was PLAYBOI CARTI!" She screams. I furrowed my eyebrows. I have no clue who's she's talking about. "He's Asap rocky homeboy and he his signed to interscope records! Girl you just met a rapper! You know that song don't tell nobody? That I was always play?" "Ohh yea. That's him!?" "And you know that song Magnoila and Half and Half?  He raps that too. Girl...you just met a Celebrity! " She rambles on.

I laugh at her freaking out. "You act like I never met one before. Remember? I dated Lucas..."
I say beginning to feel saddened. Lucas Coly...is my ex boyfriend.

" Sorry I-" Tia begins to say but someone taps on my shoulder causing me to turn around. It was Jordan's girlfriend. " That Rose in your hand belongs to me." She sassed me looking at the Rose. I was going to hand it to her but someone's hand stops my hand. "Amber let her keep it." Jordan says standing by my side. "Playboi carti. Oh my god!." Tia says excitedly causing him to laugh. "Hurry up and take a picture with them, I'm tryna go on the super shot." Amber scoffs. Her attitude seems so digusting. She seems so stubborn.

Tia gave me her phone and they took a few pics. "Well it was nice meeting you Jordan. Carti." I smile at him. "Playboi Carti to you!" Amber sassed.
"Jordan." He says looking at Amber.
"And you too." He brings his attention back on me. He was honestly so sweet. He deserves better than the bitch he is with right now.  They began to walk away. "She a hoe." Tia says making me chuckle. As I watch them walk away Jordan turns his head around looking back at me. He smiles before turning his head back around.
-
-
-
A/N: I'm so excited to go Playboi Carti concert in August! His music lit asf. Anyways I hope you guys will enjoy this book. This is my second book I've published and I think it might be my favorite.
- June. 18. 2017