T W O 💔

Jordan's Prov

Jordan's Prov

After the Carnival I went home and invited Pryce to comeover and roll one with me.

"Bro Amber was trippin on the shawty too. " I said inhaling my blunt. Pryce laughs. "She think you always trying to get some other Pussy. She got trust issues like a motha fucka." Pryce says inhaling his. "I mean afterall I'am Playboi Carti, right?" We both laughed. " So you gave shawty a Rose?"

" Yea but it fell into my lap. I think someone above us dropped it. So I just gave it to her. Nothing much to it. She didn't even know I was rapper. Her friend did though. I had lots of people come up to to me while I was there." "You on a come up boy. Radio stations already playing you, and you on the hot 100 billboard charts. Keep grinding." Pryce said putting his blunt down in the ash tray. My phone vibrated. I grabbed it off the table to see I recieved a text from Amber.

Amber❤🔐💯: Baby, I'm sorry for my pissy ass attitude. Ik you wouldn't cheat on me. Tomorrow afternoon do you want to go out to lunch? 😊

Me: It's alrt & yea my treat 😘

Amber❤🔐💯: Kay, thanks daddy 😜and afterwards I promise imma make it up to you 😈😏

"Speaking of Amber. I finally got her to call me Daddy over text. "
I chuckle showing Pryce.
" You spoil her too much bro."

The next day

Kameron's Prov

I decided to leave my house for a bit to go on a run. After for about 30 minutes of running I went back to home and took a shower and got dressed in a white croptop, blue highwaisted shorts, and I slipped on some white hightop converse shoes.
I layed in my bed bored with nothing to do. So I pulled out my camera and decided to make a Q&A YouTube Video for my fans. I had them tweet me some questions a few days ago and I forgot to do it. On my Youtube channel I do what almost ever other YouTuber do. Make Vlogs, Challenges, Pranks, Diys and more. I got around 500k suscribers so I'm not really a well known YouTuber.

After I finished filming Tia wanted me to come eat lunch with her at Bdubs ( Buffalo Wild Wings ) before I left I found a vase and filled it with water to put the Rose Playboi Carti well, Jordan gave me yesterday night.

Bdubs

After me and Tia got our food we sat in the window seats. We talked about my Youtube channel and some challenges she wanted to do with for it and how we wanted to leave New York. As we were talking my attention went on some guy that walked in with a girl. Once they turnt their heads I realized who they were. "PLAYBOI CARTI!" Someone screams. Everyone in there looked at him and some people hopped out of their seats to take pictures with him. His girlfriend, Amber went to go order the food.

"You should go up to him!" Tia said looking at him. " Nah his girlfriend is going to flip shit." I said taking a sip of my sprite. "Girl, just go!" Tia said reaching across the table grabbing my sprite out of my hand. "Fine." I said slighty annoyed getting up out of my seat.

After he was done taking pictures with some fans, his eyes landed on me. " Wassup Kameron. " I was surprised he remembered my name. " Hey Playboi Cart-" "You can call me Jordan or Carti." He laughed. "What's your Number?" He asked pulling out his phone. I was confused, why would he want my number? I gave it to him and we said our goodbyes before his girlfriend walked over. As I was going back to my seat she shoulder bumped me but I Ignored it. After they got their food they sat in a window seat next to us. Everytime I look up I could see Jordan looking at me but then quickly putting his attention back on Amber. I wanted to throw some food to the back of her head just for shoulder bumping me.
"Well I'm gonna go home, I'm tired as shit and I gotta work late tonight." Tia said getting up. I soon got up with her and left. As I was leaving I could feel Amber eyes on me.

Jordan's Prov

"Why were you talking to her?" Amber glared at Kameron as she was walking pass to leave. "Amber relax. You for real have no trust in me, do you?" She stayed silent for a moment.
"Can we just hurry up and leave and head back yo crib so I can give you something?" She smirks at me.