F I V E 💔

1 Week later

1 Week later

My dad finally came home but he's leaving again...like always. We were sitting in the living room watching a movie. "Dad, where ya off to next?" I asked while my eyes are glued onto the t.v. "Rio, leaving later tonight coming back next week. I know I'm gone so often but it's gonna slow down in a little while."

I heard a knock at the front door."I'll get it." I said getting up. I opened the door to reavel Jordan. I confused but yet happy to see him.

"Uhh he-" "Like I said last week, I want to chill with you. Let's start now." He smiles letting himself in. "Nice, house." he says looking around.

"Kam, who was it?" My dad yells from the living. "It's for me." I respond while looking at Jordan. "Okay, so what do you want to do?" I asked closing the door. " I don't know, um do you want to go to the movies with me, rocky, and ferg? " My heart dropped and my eyes lit up. "ROCKY AND FERG? AS IN ASAP ROCKY AND ASAP FERG?" I yell in excitment. Jordan laughs and nods his head. "Yea! I gotta get my phone from my room one sec!" I darted upstairs into room and took my phone off the charger. I turned around and Jordan was standing in my door way. He sure does get comfortable, really quick.

"What's this, a diary?" he points walking over to my dresser. "Yea sort've. It doesn't have any huge secrets or anything but I just poor my heart into it. " He picks it up and flips through pages. He stops on a page and begins to read it out loud.

"My first love turned to my worse love. Someone I was madly in love with hurt me like no other human being could. I became afraid for my life when I was with him. So scared I would say the wrong thing to make him mad. I tip toed around him. Every second of everyday it was all about him and how to please him. He made sure I knew no one else would love me like he does. I'm worthless. All I have going for me is my looks. First it was the verbal abuse, then came the physical abuse. I was shocked he put his hands on me. How could someone you love hurt you so much? I was confused, sad and lost. He told me it would never happen again. I believed him and I stayed. But he lied. It happened again, and it just got worse and worse. I felt like a rag doll, a zombie. I had no emotions. I was numb to the pain. I guess I was so used to being treated like shit I didn't realize my worth. I'm mentally fucked up from it all. I still have a hard time and wonder if I will ever be lovable." He finshes.

We stood there in silence for a about a minute as he stares at the page. I could see his expression on his face began to sadden. I walk up to him and grabbed my diary and set it down. "Lucas, did this to you?" He says staring at the Diary. " I don't really want to talk about it. Can we just go now?" I said looking down, feeling slight ashamed. "Yea." He says in a low voice.

We walked down stairs and right before I got to the door my dad stops me. "Who's this?" My dad studied Jordan. " Jordan Carter sir. " Jordan walks up to my dad and they shook hands. "Okay, have fun and be safe whatever yall about to do I love you, Kam." " Love you too." I say leaving.

While Jordan was driving he called rocky and ferg and told them to meet us at the movies. I feel so...wrong going to the movies with him because of Amber. That's his girl. I shouldn't be hanging out with him. "Jordan, does Amber know we're hanging out?" he shakes his head while his eyes are focused on the road. "She probably hanging out with her guy friends right now anyways, like always. She doesn't get mad when I'm hanging out or around my female friends. She got trust in me. She knows I wouldn't cheat. I would never cheat on her. I love her...alot....she's my world."

I started gazing at Jordan. He's not only Humble but he's so Loyal. Amber is lucky to have someone that loves her so much and cares for her. Wish I could have that. I think Jordan felt me staring at him because he turns his head looking at me which causes me to turn mine and look out the window.

We arrived at the movies and sat in the parking lot waiting for Rocky and Ferg to come. The whole entire time we were on our phones until someone knocked on his window which caused me to jump. Jordan began to get out and I got out after him. I walked around the car walking over to Jordan. "Who's this?" Someone says. I look at them and my eyes got wide and a smile grew on my face. "ASAP ROCKY?!" I squealed like a excited 5 year old. Him and Jordan laugh.
"Wassup?" pulling me into a hug. "Jordan, where's ferg?" I asked excitedly tugging his arm. "No clue but let's go in and get our tickets."

The movies was packed. We got our tickets, popcorn, drinks and snacks. After all that they still haven't heard from ferg. I feel kind of worried about him...I hope he'll come soon.

I sat between Rocky and Jordan. Around 30 minutes into the movie Jordan gets a text. After he reads it he jots his head up and reached over me to get rocky's attention. "Ferg is in the hospital!" Jordan whispered. They both got up and started rushing to get on the isle. I got up after them sadly leaving my popcorn and snacks. Me and Jordan ran to his car and rocky ran to his and we sped to the hospital.

I hope everything is okay...