T H R E E 💔

I'm at home bored out of mind

I'm at home bored out of mind. Nothing to do but yet I don't feel like being bothered by anyone. I flip through channels as I try to find something on T.V. I pulled out my phone and snap chatted some friends. All of a sudden I received a Text from an Unknown number.

Unknown Number: Wassup Kameron

Me: ? Who is this

Unknown: Carti

I forgot that I had gave my number to him earlier.

Me: Ohh hey! I don't think u should be texting me

Carti: Why?

Me: Amber...

Carti: 😂😂😂 It's not like I'm trying to get with you...I just want to get to know you.

A smile grew on my face as I read that. A rapper, someone that's on the come up wants to get to know me?

Me: 😂 Kay but why?

Carti: Something about you interest me. Amber doesn't care if I have some female friends. If she did care I would still have some because I'm not going to let her control me.

Jordan seems like a strongminded person...I like that.

Me: alright so wassup with ya?

Carti: Nm, but yk you can call me Jordan or Carti. Doesn't matter. You don't have to call me Playboi Carti😂

Me: Okay 😂 & tbh, I heard your songs plenty of times from my friend Tia, the one I was with. But I didn't know YOU rapped them. Once I found out who you were I decided to listen to your songs last night and I really like ya wave. Your music really bumps. Your gonna be big one day.

Carti: stfu hoe

I furrowed my eyebrows. Hoe? This probably is Amber.

Me: I don't even know you AMBER. quit being a bitch for no reason

Carti: And you don't know him! SO QUIT TEXTING HIM

Me: Do you feel threatened by me?

I waited a few minutes for a reply but I didn't get one back. If he has female friends then why is she trippin on me? I barely even know him. I soon recieved a text from the last person I would ever want to talk to...Lucas...my ex boyfriend...

Lucas: Hey do you want to come to a party with me? I'm only asking you because I want to make things right. I miss chillin with you. We don't have to date I just wanna talk to you.

After reading that text I began to feel sad. First off I just want to be alone in my house for the day but I am in a party mood. Just not with Lucas...

Me: What are you doing here in NY?

Lucas: Getting featured on someone song. But do you wanna go?

Me: Sure

Lucas: Alright I'll come around 8

I roll my eyes feeling annoyed. I went up stairs and grabbed my Diary and pen off my nightstand and sat down on my bed and began to write.

How do I mend a broken heart?
My entire world has fallen apart.
How do I find hope in a brand new day,
when the one I love has gone away?

Ever since me and Lucas broke up I've been pouring my thoughts into this Diary that I haven't used since middle school. Which I rarely used it then but I needed to vent, ALOT and I don't wanna annoy my friends all the time.

I got up and got ready for the party. I slipped on a wine red bodycon dress. I examined myself in the mirror to see how it fits on me. I walk over to my closet and got into some black sandals. I went to my bathroom to apply light Makeup on. I brushed my hair just leaving it straight. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to wait on Lucas.

Sitting there on my phone I soon realize how quiet my house is. My dad Travels around the country for engineering and my mom...well...I don't know where she is. The last time I saw her was at my Sweet 16 party. That day was absolutely perfect. My dad doesn't like to talk about my mom. When I would ask my mom why is she in and out of my life she ignores the question. I only speak to her maybe about every 2 months. This would happen even when I was younger. Like around the age of 5 when it started happening.

I heard a loud car horn outside causing me to jump. It was Lucas. Ugh I do need to get out but just not with Lucas....why did I say yes?