F O U R 💔

The whole ride to the party was awkward as fuck

The whole ride to the party was awkward as fuck. He would try to make small talk with me but I would ignore him or nod. The party was hosted at a pent house. It was huge! We got a park a few houses down, so we had to walk to the house. I could hear the music blaring and bumping, Once we reached the house Lucas grabs my hand and holds it. I look at him and looks at me. I quickly look down at my feet continuing to hold his hand. God, I am so stupid. He's gonna try to sweet talk his way back to me.

Once we entered through the doors some dudes came up to Lucas greeting him and doing that handshake thing making me let go of his hand. As I stood there awkwardly I look around to see a whole bunch of high and drunk people. "Let's go get a drink." Lucas says pulling me into the kitchen over to a punch bowl. I wasn't a huge drinkier. After all I'm only 19. If I was drinking it defiantly wouldn't be at a party. I just get worried someone could slip something in it.

"Hey, Lucas this you?" Some guy says pointing at me as he was walking up to us. "Wassup Pryce?!" Lucas said doing that handshake with him. " And nah, you remember Kameron. She still my ex." He says gesturing at me. Pryce looks at me up and down before smirking at me. "Well shoot if she ain't yours no more then let me-" Pryce was cut off by someone else walking up to us. It was guy with a Black Supreme tee-shirt on with black jeans and black Yeezy's

" Kameron? " Carti says with a shocked expression on his face.
" Hey." I smile at him. Lucas squints his eyes at me as if he's confused. "Jordan, she bad ain't she?" Pryce says biting his lip while looking at me. "She's the shawty who I gave that rose too." Carti tells Pryce which made his smirk wipe right off his face. "Rose?" Lucas says clenching his Jaw. I nodded "Yea, a rose." I say looking at Carti. "This yo mans?" Carti says looking at Lucas then back at me. I shook my head. " EX mans." I emphasized on Ex. "Well shit this awkward..." Pryce says looking back and foward at Lucas and me before walking away. Lucas pulls me off to the side.

" So you messing with Playboi Carti now? You know he has a girlfriend" His says in a slightly pissed off tone.

" Never said I was messing with him. Lucas please ease up and leave me alone." Lucas grips on to my wrist squeezing while he is intensely looking at me im my eyes.

"What are you going to do? Hit me? Do it." I say in a low stern voice. Lucas let's go of my wrist and walks away. I look down at wrist and his fingerprints were turning into bruses. My eyes started to get watery.
"Aye, y'all alright?" Carti says walking towards me. I nodded my head.
"You lying." He says grabbing my wrist Lucas squeezed. "This nigga use to be abusing you?!" Carti asks sounding angry.
I don't want to start anything so to change the subject...

"Jordan, your Yeezys are cold as fuck." I say looking at them he looks at them and looks at me smiling. "Thanks, and you actually called me Jordan instead of playboi carti." He laughs. Which made me laughed. I love his laugh.

Jordan's Prov

Her laugh is so cute. Shit, she cute. No not cute. Beautiful. And her personality is good. I know she was trying to throw me off so I just played along with her. I wonder if he actually abused her though.

Kameron's Prov

Me and Jordan sat on a sofa and started talking about our personal lives. He told me how he wanted to make a YouTube video with me. I was really digging his personality. He's so funny and humble. We probably talked for about an hour. A few times it would be some people coming up to him to say hey and stuff.

"Well do you want me to give you a ride home? " He asks examining my face. I guess he could tell I'm a little tired. I nodded my head. And he got up and helped me up. As we were walking out he said bye to a few people before leaving.

We walked up to his car. He had a Orange Lambo. It was nice.
"A Lambo?! I love your car!" I said amazed at it. He chuckles at my amazment and unlocks the doors.

My House

" Damn, you got a big ass house for a Youtuber." He says pulling up into my drive way. I laughed at him. Maybe more than I should've he looked at me and a small smile grew on his face. "Haha, well this is my dad's house and he's sorta rich. I don't have my own place yet. He thinks I'm too young to have my own place." He nods his head "It was nice chilling with you Kam. We should hangout sometimes. I really vibe with you. Sorry for what Amber said earlier she took my phone. But I appreciate what you said about my music, thanks." "Your welcome, thanks for dropping me off and goodnight Jordan." I said getting out of his car.

Well the night didn't end how I expected it to but I'm grateful for the way it did end.
-
-
-
A/N: Hope everyone's Summer is going well!
- JUNE.19.2017