Chapter 1

chapter one- past experiences

Yet again, another sunny day as I woke up from my slumber. It's all the same, my room, the feeling, the dreams and the days. 'why couldn't it end?' I thought as peek out of my window, groaning from the sunlight as my eyes adjust to it brightness, mornings give you a wake up call to know that you're still alive. Bringing the curtains together, shutting out the sunlight from entering my room, I stood up from my bed and walk up to my full body mirror.

I guess you're wondering who I am. I'm a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair with a small white streak on my fingies, pale skin and lifeless (e/c) and silver eyes, yes, a girl named (Y/n). I am going to be the new student in Under high starting today,whats the point?

 I've been searching a reason to live somehow in this merciless world. And looking back at my past, you can say that its part of life, that's why i hated it.

I've been adopted and this was the second time i was taken in. And well, to their luck, they chose me due to my history, along with the reason they want me to smile for once. they've been doing that ever since they took me in. Why do I even have to smile? laugh or go around and make friends? well, I would be glad to tell you why I don't do those things anymore.

EVERYTHING JUST HURTS ME SO MUCH...

I was in a happy family, I had my loving parents and a lovely home, we were always smiling and laughing together and with people among us. I thought that nothing would ever go wrong if I enjoyed life...

but then... at the age of 7 years old my parents died from being murdered by a mad man, while I was taken hostage at my old house which was burned down with my parents' bodies. I was happy with my parents until that happen and for your information, it was my birthday, the happiest birthday I ever had until it all turned upside down.

that mad man was one of my parents' friends, the reason why he murdered my family was because he was jealous,(maybe insane) his family despise him, every night was another quarrel and every morning was another painful sight. his daughter was dead and called it as crib death. he suffered from stress and greed, knowing that his wife died in giving birth. no wonder it had to be me. I was living in the opposite lifestyle he has, he just want happiness.

but here I am, safe and sound, still alive. but that memory does not just fade instantly, especially when he said these words before he got into jail. "I'll come back baby girl, my little sweet baby, your father will cradle you in his arms again, ever so gently and ill sing you a song to sleep... you are my baby girl! you hear me?! my little sweet daughter! I will find you and I swear that one day, we will get to see mommy!"

his face was all bloodied and crooked from his insane laugh, he lost his mind and forgotten that his daughter was long dead. but he sees me as his, even though I wasn't.

THEY TAKE THINGS THAT AREN'T THEIRS...

After those months, I moved on from the incident, moving to an orphanage, I was happy with having new friends until this new girl named 'Jaya' came in, she was older than me by a year. She took everything away from me, I thought that I was going to be happy and finally be able to be positive, yet again, everything I thought it would, wasn't.

She took away my friends, my toys and my care. She was the popular girl in the orphanage, being able to catch every caretaker's attention and hiding the mean things she's doing. And by mean things, I was the one who's always targeted by bullies. No one would look at me, not even the caretakers.

Until I got tired with this filthy treatment. I was covered with small bruises with tear stained face, marching up to Jaya, I inhaled deeply before yelling at her "You big jerk! Why are you so mean to me?!"