sis?ganz?where are you?

Your pov.

After a month it was almost for tje attack i was starting to get worried about him and her... but tommorrows the battle and the others saw their otherselves btw... they were creeped some of them wee crying sincr in their timelines some died ... as well i saw my loved one but he has another... but its okay... hes not my love... i went down the tree in my true form... i sighed and talked to the others about the fihht announcing it as they are filled with hope i flew up to the clouds at it was turning to night... i slept in a cloud feeling the warmth of my spirit family exept for my lil sibs...

I woke up seeing it was time. I landed down and yelled " ITS TIME!!!" As i yelled it echoed through the school. All of the students has weapons on magic powers and etc i used ine of the crystal balls to get to the only au ink tale... or inks void... we all jumped in one by one with determination and hope i closed the portal and got ready to fight... i sae the others entering. I nod to my other vers signaling to scatter each team to other group of aus i was protecying the rare ones i guess which is errortale the x event dreamtale and such... soon the bloobs were forming from a portal... we all got in a fighting stance. The bloobs roared as we all fouth them i saw my ither me as i look to where they are looking... its was her .. betty we nod ti each other "WERE COMING AFTER YOU YOU DIRTY KILLER!!" We said at the same time as we faught betty... though she was mire stronger i growled at her as she giggled "kumu now..." she held her hand out as kumu gives her some souls... her eyes were now pure jet black with her pupils were pink lavander. With black goop dripping from her eyes... i stare at them... soon the souls turned into.... what.... it cant be... tears threaten to drop as i grip onto my spear... "sis? G-ganz!?...." they were smiling crazily... they were incontrol ... i saw the others too... same reaction to their love ones... cil nightmare... and... shiro?
Hes there? Oh well... but tears of ours had already dropped... sis attacked me first. "SISY GANZ! THIS IS NOT YOU!" I yelled... he just smilled more... i didnt attacked id just dodge... my brother and cil kept on attacking i got on my.lowest hp ... one... hp 00000.1 i huffed. I kept on convincing them now their almost out of it "n-no! It cant be!" ganz grabbed.his head with tears but his head shook and returned to evil same with my brother.  " guys! You have to fight back!" I stood up bleeding i look at my other selves. They are same like me crying ober their love ones. We said in unision i said "MY DEPRESSION." Roller said "COLD HEARTED" popstar me said "DANCE TO MY HEARTBEAT" foxy me said "DONT FORGET ME" we all said in an unision a huge wave from us came sourrounding the whole void of aus as we hold hands betty and her army fell to the ground. Ganz and the others fainted ( like pokemons XD) their pink fearly eyes were now normal and not glowing pimk anymore we ran to our love ones i cried on cils and bros body... "i promise... not my depression..." the nurses and doctors came healing but not eniugh since they are also injured... they said sis and ganz may be in a coma... i cried more. I opened up a portal once more all of my other versions said goodbyes even us. But well meet soon. I smiled leaving inks au. Ink grabbed my shoulder " thank you... " i nod " betty in also in a coma so she will wake up make sure error will tei her up or destroy her soon."  I heard and look at error . " oh and btw... dont forget to make jammy" i heard from foxy they both blush as i leavr laughing and saying good bye. I closed the portal as i went in the ambulance i saw cil with his sleeping body i kissed his porehead and i swore i saw a lil blush. I giggled as i yawned i slept with my head on ganzs bed and sitting on a bench while the ambulance moved they told me to get some rest. I woke up by a door opening i went out and followed cils body on jis bed. Along with the nurses i once  look at the room. I look down tears flowing. As i went in i asked one of the nurses "sniff... when will they be back?"... the nurse had sorrow in his eyes "we....we dont know but soon... " she smiled warmly but still hasa sorrow face... i nod "ill take care of him and sis while your gone miss nurse..." she nod " call me if you need me okay...?" I nod giving her a smile as she left i look at cils body and said " when will you guys be back or even wake up? When?!" I cried on his sheets until i drifted off to sleep.

In dream...

I woke up seeing flashbacks of me and him when we first met .

"Hi!" The scene changed into another flashback "laughs* your so cute while blushin!" It changed oncemore " what do you want to play?" "I domt know something fun?!" "Laughs*" it changed as tears threaten to drop with me smiling... "so i see their your friends! " "yup meet rose and ruru!" "Hey guys!" It chanhed"GANZ AND Y/N!!!" "Were going to do the pocky challenge!" Changed "i...ipromise...i..." "dont forget me y/n dont be depressed..." " i promise..." he turns to dust "WHY!" I saw myself crying with omly dust on my lap and arms ... ganzs dust... then it changed into the scene where were fighting and like a while ago the shock wave happened the flash backs repeated amd repeated but only the good memories... i smiled as i reached out to one of the memories.... then... as i did... i woke up. "I... im happy to be with you ganz...fifi... keep on fighting... cause ill be waiting for... you my lovely ganz and big sis." I smiled at him as heand she smiled abit but did not fully moved i put a hand on his forehead like he hears me in his coma... i kissed his forehead moving my hand abit to make space... 'soon my love...soon...and i promise... and you promise... to not be depressed anymore' ...

To be continued

Hey guys! Fifi here and i hppe you enjoyed it! Please leave a vote! If you want a longer chapter around 1500+! If the vote in this book reaches only around 30 votes! Im sure ill make longer chapters but itll take time so please be patient! The book is almost done btw only five mor ei think or more.. but im sure ill make a HAPPY ENDING! Cya!

Fifi signing out~