Knowing The New Pet

Your pov.

I finally found out what it said and wore the necklace. The (f/c) necklace glowed as a bright light came out infront of me from the necklace as it turned into a small hybird kind of. "heya!" it squeaked, "..." i stayed silent after a few minutes of observing the animal it was a small fox with bird like wings. I shook my head "eh.... Hi?" "wow you talk! I thought you werent for a while. Anyways im jai-umi! A hybird of an fox, eagle and a demon! Have you know my old owner?" "old owner huh. Mustve been dupain. My sisters nickname." i replyed as it nod "and you must be...?" "(y/n) personality" its blueish and violet eyes went wide. "your (y/n)...." the luttle animal seemed to zone out for a bit as violet and blue lines appear under its eyes "sorry but hehe i must change form since your the special girl shes talking about tehehe!" i titled my head in confusion"well you see Marian your older sister told me i should change when it comes to you since. Your special... Your soul is different"
Different? I shrugged and greed. As i watch. It changed form, it has black fur with orange and (f/c) stipes, three tails of each color, black big ears, blue and (f/c) eyes, white fading black wings and blue diped paws. I was unamused, it squeaked "anyways! Im your new guardian, or not, but im here to help you during battles and protecting your family!" i stared at it completely confused.

(appearance)

(appearance)

"i can help myself lil bud, so dont worry i can handle anybattles..." i spoke "well you cant handle fighting the one you love" it spoke i tilt my head it confusion "what do you mean?" "i mean that, what if your lover or family member got trapped and hypnotized, you cannot help yourself." i got the thought of it. I sighed "fine lil bud, but i have to warn you, dont bother." it smiled "i wont bother anyone! Besides you have to keep me as a secret!" i groaned, i stood up and it got to my shoulder, i look outside to see ganz writting something on his notebook. 'i wonder' i went down stairs as jai-umi went under my hoodie, i go outside to see ganz still writting, i walk behind him and peeked i saw what he wrote. 'love so strong it can conquer all, after all, i cannot fall, for who i loved most of all, is the girl who freed me for once and for all.' he continued 'the girl with (h/l) and elegant eyes, whose color was (e/c), her smile was the angels gift, for she shall never die, oh i wish i can stay with her, but i know we have to face our faith, for i shall fight for love, just for her, i love you-' i spoke cutting him off "i didnt know you write poets." he startled and shut his notebook. "u-uh i-i, ho-how lo-long h-have you be-been there?!" i giggled ans sat beside him, i layed my head on to of his shoulder, i felt myself blush, i look at him as he blushed too. "when you started writing 'love so strong'" his blush deepens, "di-did you s-saw a-anything e-els-ee?" "none hehehe why so nervous?" "n-nothing..." i giggled and stared at the falling leaves. Its a beautiful sight, i cuddled him as her chuckled, i felt safe in his arms, hes just the one who truly melts my heart. Before i knew it, i fell asleep.

Hai sorry for not updating.... Hhhh...... Please forgive meh. I got school.... Anyways if your also reading naj! Cilxhybird! Fox! Reader forget me not. I published another book of it! Go check it out. And bai!

FIFI SIGNING OUT!