not him too. please...

Your pov.

You were ready for the speech that your going to make. About it... you memorized it and... you were about to cry after all... shes dead... you tear up on the way to the office in school. You lower your head as you wipe your tears you entered the room you saw temmie with a worried expression as same as annoying dog. "What is it that you want us to do??" "I want y-y ou g-guys to please..." youpaused and inhaled before you raised your head and continue " i want everyone in the school to the gym asap were veing attacked by a demon girl and s-she killed my...s-sister..." they nod as they went to the speaker room i soon heard the speaker outside "hoi! Everyone please go to the gym for an announcement please be there in 2 minutes or youll be locked out of the gym thank you" you sighed as they went back they nod as you nod with a determined face. You ran outside to the gym as you saw some of them rushing and some teleporting after the announcement of temmie you sharply turned left and went to the back of the gym. You saw all of the students and teachers there. Ms. Temmie went up to the stage. "Hello everyone we have a serious problem..." everyone whispered to each other "silence please fifi personality is... dead... and were going to be attacked. The ebott town is going to have a lock down soon as y/n said it to the court judge and kury (am i right?) " they all nod some shook their heads. I went up tot the stage and allow ms. Temmie to get off the mic "hello everyone. Im y/n personality fifis sister. Im sorry that your friend is now dead... you know why?. Its because of a demonic girl. As mr. Nightmare already tought you about the different souls... she has the soul of fear.... she will kill us all just for destroying the multiverse soon... undertale frisk were going to help us all we need to activate our power please participate... or else... we will DIE...." they alls hivered some were crying some were trembling... i nod as i     , stage coach error will train us to be stronger than ever.... frisk undertale one.... said she will destroy the first au.... the glitchtale au... we all trained and trained ... we are all exhausted after training coach said were going to have a break then ... its time for aiming... i sihhed as i walked to he bleachers there i saw .... fifi... she was a gost figure still her but half of her face which is her eyes were glitched out.... i heard she said remember me? Then... she faded.... i felt a warm teardrop got down to my chin... i wiped it off only to make it a waterfall. Ganz... he comforted me he rubbed my shoulder as he led me to the back of the school which is the cherry blossom tree.... he... he healed it? It looked new but it made me smile he smiled to me as i hugged him the leaves of the blossom tree souround us as the sky turned slightly orange.... i had to admit... its a beautiful scenery... but unril someone destroyed it.... a familiar voice rang out.... and i dont like it.... (i love it love it oh oh~ so- whoops sorry go back to the story.) It was... her. "Miss me? *giggles" ganz turned around as his pinpricks went small he growled as his lines and eyes glowed in rage.... my eues were flaring black amd blood red.... "....you...again." i said as i glared at betty.
"Arent you happy of what you did?...oh you want to kill me right? Go ahead i wont let you. . ." She laufhed as she was ready to have a nother battle. The same thing happened to my soul they turned into my armour and weapons... this time... im using sis sythc i grabbed it from my pocket and prwssed the button shing! I red it again....

* you are filled with hope determination hate and love.

I look at ganz... he was ready. I spoke " its a beautiful night today... stars are shining.... the wind is blowing.... nights like this... children like you.... should be sorry for what they did...." we fought... but while im fighting i sang my own version of stronger than you. It made my hope higher than usual.

Go ahead now its your time
Go ahead try to kill and take my soul
Even though i dont have love. I still have hove some hope.
And its burning in my soul
You know how i feel try and take whats mine
Youll be on your knees cuase..
Im made of HOPE~ LOVE~HATE~ AND MERCY~

Ooh yeah yeah....

Remember what you did....
What if it happemed to you?..
Dont you feel ashamed
Or is it what your hiding?
Go ahead now its your time
Go ahead try to kill and take my soul
Even though i dont have love. I still have hove some hope.
And its burning in my soul
You know how i feel try and take whats mine
Youll be on your knees cuase..
Im made of HOPE~ LOVE~HATE~ AND MERCY~
Cause im stronger than you
Dertimination....

You ended as you back away avoiding an attack. You look at gamz hes tired... so as you betty was too. "Its over..." you raised fifis sythc you knew what and how it works. "I call the demon reapers to give me hope...." your hope got higher as your clothing changed.... (choose ur clothing) ganz blushed at this... but... kumu... hes gone again... you looked around for kumu until... theres a familiar scream.... no... NOT HIM!!! I look at ganz to see .... my worst nightmare... ganz gettimg killed and someone taking his soul. I ran to him as i begged not to die. "Dont... worry itll be.... coughs.... fine... remember no matter... gahk what i still love you..." he said as tears dropped he put a hand on my chin and pulled me closer to him he kissed me as he turned to dust... i quickly kissed back then... hes gone... gone with my heart... his jacket was only there... and a picture of him and his brother... i tied it on my waist and put the picture in my pocket... i sighed... "twice?... heh... now im not going to give you a third..." betty jumped to the portal laughing " depressed it is...." i cried... on the next day i told everyone that betty attacked once more i wemt to the back of the school only to see some graves of students who died that betty killed yesterday but ganz and fifi were at the hill where there was the sakura tree.... i went up there and put roses i spoke. " you know.... eversince i met you ganz ... i knew we.would be togheter ... even though you were rude... i tjought we could be friends .. but no. We became soul mates... and fifi... eversince i saw that necklace... i knew it was you... i just wanted to have a nother day to spemt sometime with you.... well to both of you... i love you and we miss you guys... please... your not the reason of my depression and dont think of that ... im still happy that youve sacrificed for me... to show me that you guys loved me so much.... but i dont know how to say that i love you too.... " i stood as twars dropped to my chin i went to the gym to train once more... i huffed as i got my speed.
Ill never forget that your not the reason to my depression...

Hi guys im back and sorry i havemt updated but yeah so here happy? Cuz i am and im happy to put the title here thats the word my depression cuz its part of de story bruh plus i dont think i can update i have to study more since my exam will be tomorrow. Friday is tomorrow here so yeah tonights thursday so good night!!!aaaaand i got tagged but ill do it at the orher chapie.thx scarletflower9 for being my frined i love ya cuz u red meh books!

Fifi the demon signing out~