hurting for pain

Error pov (eeeeey wat did ya expect???)

Y/n is very powerful at this point but the only thing that keeps her down is her depression look i know we had problems but hers is much more complicated. Last night her family disappeared... how sad rught? Though im strict i still have a heart (for inky the ink eh?) Oh shut up author ahem as was i saying her condition is that shes losiing hope but i womt let that she still have some friends now today were going to have a war ya kniw what i ment they are all going to battle each other but not litterally mr. Gaster (or gangster here. Eh? Eh?)
Cough cough alright mr. Gaster made some decoys or fake slime mosnters i would eat it since its made of jellyace but alive really . I think were going to have some leftovers heh. I walked into the falcounty room and chatted with the other teachers about y/ns condition. After some time the students have arrived we all waited for the gym to be full of studemts then after that temmie announced that about what i said earlier about the battle and jelly fights so yeah i went in the gym and open the big doors that leads to the field where were.going to fight with some luck there are some doctors and nurses here to watch and heal if someones injured even kids want to watch i blew my whistle "ALRIGHT BE READY FOR THE FIGHT AND WERE GOING TO START IN 3MINUTES!!!" I yelled as they all ran outside doing stretchings warm ups and mostly their magic powers weapons etc. I went to check on the wire fences allong with abosrobing paper since the jellywere abit too aggressive to perfect for the battle so no holes and anything i checked on the jelly to see if they are complete they are all in a cage morelike dog bags since theyll just escape thrkugh the bars all complete 39 seconds till the battle starts i need to go fast i teleported and got ready for the fight. Ofcourse teachers can fight too. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven .... six ... five ..." i counted till it reachers zero. The slimes roared and we all fought some people were amazed amd scared. Screams of the ones who are hurt cam be heard slasjing amd blasting of weapons stping running falling can be heard too. The jelly were almost done i memt the battle was almost over since the jelly were only few...
And nobody died only wounded ... y/n... shes fighting yeah... just... tok mucj  i should let them take a break.... after the long battle i went to the cjange room to change and so as the others i look at y/n... same dull eyes with abit of blood red and jet black... shes depressed everyday and time she would visit the graves i would visit cils amd some of my favourite students who were dead...

Your pov.

Same old day... i went to the dark room where my hiding ace is its filled with blood itook out a blade and slit on my arms... after few cuts i covered them with my black jacket... i walk out hiding my bloody knife in my pocket shoving my hands in my hoodies pocket and pulling up my hood. I went back home and went straight upstairs and cried on my pillow slowly drifting into a deep deep sleep.... until i heard dog barks people shouting or yelling cars beed ping stping whining and other noises i ignore and slept...

Sorry if thus is a short chapt but i just need to update dish.for some time ye know and i got school and some probs so dont worry ill be fine amd pls beh pahtient".