marry christmas special

Your pov.

You were going to the mall to buy some presents for your teachers and classmates...you made good friends aswell meeting your old lost sister...ganz...palette...and everyone except for the jocks... fifi came with me she has a car a black bloody one.... i glare at her "what? Did i said in class i was a reaper?..." i shook my head and went in "atleast its not visible to humans and monsters eyes.. " she mumbled. We drove to the mall and parked. "So...whats first?" "GIFTS ALWAYS FIRST WEEEE!!!" I squeled in excitement my lines were gone and i dragged fifi into the mall there i saw goth with palette! "Hey guys!" I called hem they turnwd their attention to me they waved and we got toghether we chatted along the way. We buyed gifts for everyone as in EVERYONE since we shared money we are able to buy gifts for yhe whole school theytold me about everyone so i just got their perfect gifts. They summoned a year book so they can let me know bout the students and teachers more next is buying clothing.
Fifi doesnt want to get clothing since she hates wearing skirts..."but sisy we need to! Its xmas afterall!" "Ugh fine but will u just stop doing the puppy eyes ..." i cheered and dragged her tot he clothing area goth and pal got to mens and we got to females i saw a perfect clothing for me and sis i choose a red dress with fur at the rims with pair of green and red gloves with black brown boots and a snowing feature back cape and it had (fav color) belt and flower style at the xmas hat i grabbed it and went to fifis clothing it was same like mine but abit difderent it has black fur instead of white on the rims black and red checkered gloves with green fadig tk black jeans and red brown boots her hat is red but the flowers are black and kinda wilting...her belt is green with black she kinda likes it Her face was happy since sbe was smiling since her second fav color is black and like fading textures so i lend it tobher we got to the changing room and fit it it was perfect so we purchased it. We went out to see the boys waiting they waved "so finally found the one gals?" Goth asked and palette snikered...fifi nod while putting a hand to her pocket "yup! And we loved it since it was our style!" I did a dramatic pose we all laughed and went home i walked alone on the side walk since fifi didnt want to go here and went in our house. My family and i went to dinner we talked about the christmas party tomorrow "oh and also parents supposed to be there and i... must have someonw with me..." i frowned with the word someone with me..."oh dont worry sweetie one of b/ns friends will be with you!" "Oh really! Who is it?" I asked mom"his name was ganz quite cool name right?" B/n answered i froze but relaxed since i know that well be goodin a while "oh okay! Good night guys" i kissed everyones cheek and went to my room. I changed into pjs and slept.

Morning time

I woke up earlier than my alarm. I go to my bathroom and showered. I got into my clothing which is not my christmas clothe and ate my homemade breakfast which i made i look out side to see snow. I smiled "oh wow snowflakes can be sure interesting ..." i looked out on my window to look deeper onto the snowflake that has a cool pattern. I waited for everyone to get up and made them hot chocolate or coffee. Then i waited for ganz. I saw ganz in his regular clothing he has abackpack filled with presents i took my bag with presents and my costume i went out. "Hey ganz..." i said looking at him "sigh heya." "So wanna use my car? I can borrow it for now..." "sure sure wateve" "hmph rude..." he.poked my puffed cheek and chuckled "you look cute when your grumpy..." he had a tint of purple on his cheek "well you look stupid without a christmas color." I shotted back "still cute." I blushed abit and got to my garage and i put my bag and his bag in the trunk and got in he sat beside me and i drove. It was freezing and i cant believe i just noticed that and i FORGOT my jacket "brr...a-achoo!" "Aww what an adorable sneeze you have its like the sneeze of a kitten." "Shut up im not asking" i shiver abit and i parked at the school front . I went out and embraced myself rubbing my hands on my arms to make me abit warmer. I sneezed again hearing a chuxkle from ganz i growled but i felt more warmer when something cobered me i look back to see ganz wearing a white shirt hisbjacket was on me i blushed abit "thanks..." i wore it properly "no prob kitten" "grr dont call me kitten!" "Heh alright alright" we got our bags and got to the gym we both went to the presents tavle and put all of our gifts there. We got seperate on going in the changing room. I changed into my christmas clothe and went out i saw ganz waiting for me "hey ganz im ready!" I saw me and blushed. "You look..." he mumbled something i shrugged i realized he was wearing a red jacket with grey fur on its hoodie and black pants he has a black green bowtie underhis jacket with white shirt i gave him his jacket and thanked him "oh and also here" he tied a (f/c) ribbon on my wrist he has the same on his wrist too since we going together were gonna pretend couples since... there are frikin couple games ... so after those games and opening presents its time for the mistletoe game... the couples have to close their eyes while holding both of their partmers hand and someone will put a mistletoe between them however someone will choose who wi get the mistletoe ... only 10 of the couples will get them...and guess what...my big sis will pu the mistletoe ...fifi...
We did the instructions and after 2 minutes we are announcdd to open our eyes and look up... i blushed a thousand shades of red... same as ganz he blushed...
I look at my sis seeing her with a huge grin she made a sign ' thats what you get for putting me in a dress' i frowned the 10 of the couples gotnin stage including me and gamz. Fifi put the mistletoe in between again and started the countdown... " 3...2...1...kiss the bride!!! And kiss the groom!!!"fifi announced everyone laughed at her sillyness the 10 of us kiss our own partners. Even teachers are in the game...

1. Me and ganz
2. Goth and palette.
3. Geno and reaper
4. Xahji and snazzy
5. Ink and error
6. Muffet and nightmare
7. Swapfell and dust
8.Pj and fresh
9. Undyne and alphys
10. Cross and dream.

"CONGRATS YOU ARE NOW MARRIED! A ROUND OF APPLOUS!" We all blushed at fifis speech everyone laughed and apploused the ten of us left the stage and ... i punched fifis arm "owww its worth it..." we laughed . My parents saw me and fifi. They cried as well as my brother fifi froze... she qas about to cry... we all hugged her we all cried in tears of joy our family is whole once more . They bond with fifi and i went to the food station since in starving from all the games i played... i need to cool off the mistletoe part...
I took a paper plate and took some of my (f/food) then i saw ganz taking some too. He smiled at me... i realized his lines were light green now...and the spiky fur turned a cloud like one ... he was happy... i smiled back and went to a table he was following me. We both sat down he kept on smilling.
"Hey (y/n) ... i um... have something to tell you..." i was munching on my fav food "hm?" I gulped my food "what is it?" "I-i..i-uh...uhm. gulps* i..." he started to sweat he was nervous... " i like you....i like you okay from the start where we met at the mall..." "aww i like you too! Maybe we can hangout sometime ya know were friends afterall!"

Ganz pov.

I...just...got...FRIENDZONED... by y/n...she didnt get it but i like her more than a friend... i faked smile "i...mean... YEAH yeah we can hang out more often okay!" "Sure sure now lets eat!!" She was eating and i... kinda lost my appitite abit but ate since i need to. Then after that we all went home.... i went to my room and flopped on my bed screaming and muffling on my pillow..."ugh how can i confess to her?!"..."for the meantime... ill just be friends with her until i can have her heart!" I then changed into pjs and went to sleep.

Hoi sorry im late for xmas! It was just yesterday and i cannot update hoe ya like dis cuz... its like 1600+ words and my fingers are hurting....anyways merry xmas happy holidays!

Fifi signing out~♡♡♡:-D