Guess Who's Back

Dean's POV*

Its been two days since the wedding and I have a few battle scars from that damn raccoon, but I haven't heard anything from anyone. Not even Roman. So I decided to make things even worse and give everybody a surprise tonight.

It was Monday and WWE hasn't seen Dean Ambrose for 3 years. I think its time we change that. I went into the arena way before anybody else, it was only 4:37pm and the show starts at 8:00, people usually start showing up at 6:00.

I walked in and went to the dressing rooms were. I found a black tank top and some scruffy old jeans and put them on. I was ready for tonight.

7:59pm

The lights went out in the arena and burst with fireworks as the crowd screamed with joy. The show was just beginning and man I loved hearing that again. I was currently hiding in an abandoned locker room watching the little screen. Sure enough the first person to come out was Aj. Not Styles. But my Aj..

She skipped out and the crowd cheered for her. She went down the ramp and did her usual entrance, same as its always been. I grinned, watching her grab a mic and get in the ring.

"I wasn't planning on coming out here today. I was planning on sitting backstage feeling sorry for myself the whole night. If you haven't heard.. My wedding with Aj Styles did not go as planned.. A certain someone showed up and just.. Everything got messed up. So I was going to sit in there.. But then I realized. I'm the Women's Champion and I'm better than that. And although my life has fallen apart in a matter of days.. I'm here and I'm going to stay strong and independent.. Without Aj Styles, without... D-."

And that's where I come in. I told the guy at the curtain to play my music and I gave it a few seconds to let the crowd wonder if I was actually there or not before walking out.

Hundreds of thousands of people were screaming their heads off while I stood at the top if the ramp. Aj looked surprised too. I started walking down the ramp and grabbed a mic before sliding into the ring.

"Guess who's back!" I sang into the mic, making the crowd go insane.

"Ambrose.." Aj spoke softly without her mic.

"Without Aj Styles and certainly without Dean Ambrose. Am I right? Yeah I figured. Look Aj, I know your wedding didn't go as you wanted it to.. It didn't go quite the way I was hoping either. I'm sorry okay?" I said.

She frowned, "Do you think you can leave for 3 years without saying a word and come back to have things the way you want? In case you didn't know, that's not how things works now a days. You think you can interrupt my wedding and expect me to take you back at the drop of a hat? I love you, don't get me wrong. But.. I can't."

She slid out of the ring and ran backstage. I frowned.

"Sorry you all had to see that.. I'm back now though, and I'm here to stay. No more leaving like that." I spoke, rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp. The fans were still cheering.

I went backstage and saw Aj run into a locker room. I followed her to see it was empty. She turned to me and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell was that?" She asked.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"What part of I need time do you not understand?" She sighed.

"I love you.. Its hard. Those 3 years were the hardest of my life. You think this is fun for me either? You would be married if Roman never talked me into coming. You would be married and I'd probably be dead inside. You are that little spark of life inside of me. When things go to shit you're the one that keeps me from doing something dumb. I need you, and I'll give you space.. I just wanted you to know that." I said, turning around and heading for the door.

"Wait," Aj spoke softly, her footsteps sounded closer, "I need you too."

And with that her lips crashed onto mine and I had her pushed against the wall. Our lips were moving perfectly together and the familiar feeling returned to me.

She pulled away, "But.. We can't.. Not now. I.. I just need to think!"

What the hell just happened?

Sorry it was shorter than last chapter but woohoo updates! Yippee! Hope you liked it, its always a pleasure writing for y'all!

Thank ya and have a good night :)

Love you guys

~Ashley