Space

Aj Lee's POV*

Its been 2 days since the incident with Dean backstage. I was kinda just trying to lay low but Paige insists that we go out to forget everything that's happened.

Ah yes, Paige update. Her and Sami finally went public after a year of screwing around. They spend a lot of time together and I personally think they are the cutest together. Paige and I became closer to Becky and Charlotte over the years Dean was away. It was nice to know that they all cared.

"We are gonna have fun tonight! Get your mind off of Dean and Aj and just everything you're worrying about." Becky said, following Paige into her closet.

Paige insisted a walk in closet in the house of diva's. We all chipped in and bought this house in Florida, we call it the house of diva's because it sounded pretty cool at the time. Paige, Becky, Charlotte, and I all stay here whenever we're in Florida, or when we're somewhat close to Florida. Its a nice house.

"Agh! This is so cute!" Charlotte screamed from Paige's closet.

She ran out with a sparkly dark purple dress and I chuckled slightly.

"Try it on." Paige said from the side.

Becky put on a cute black dress and white heels. Charlotte wore the purple dress with black heels. Paige put on a red dress and black sparkly heels, all that was left was me.

"Come on, you know this is gonna be fun." Char said.

"No," I spoke, "we're all gonna wake up with killer headaches and are probably gonna regret everything."

"Ya only live once, right?" Paige winked, dragging me into her closet.

We looked around and I spotted a cute navy blue dress and I put on my converse. I nodded in the mirror and we were on our way.

"I still think we're gonna regret this." I told them.

"Most likely." Becky giggled.

"Most definitely." Paige laughed with her.

Char pulled up to the bar and you could hear the music from outside. I sighed before heading in with them. I looked around at all the drunk people dancing with each other and grinding and I frowned.

I took a seat up at the bar.

"You look terrible." The bartender said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Thanks?"

He chuckled, "I mean, you look like you're having a rough day."

"More like a rough life." I told him.

"Oh wow," he said, "that doesn't sound so good."

"Not at all." I frowned.

"Can I get ya anything?" He asked me.

"The strongest thing you've got." I said and he nodded.

"Bold." A voice spoke from behind me.

"Seth." I rolled my eyes, "Always a pleasure."

"Ouch, sarcasm. Look I heard about everything that happened. I'm sorry."

"Why would you even care, you tried to ruin my damn life, more than once might I add."

"People change Aj.. I know I've done some really shitty things but hey, I'm not a total dick anymore."

Seth update: Last you all heard he was Triple H's golden boy. Well not anymore. Hunter screwed him over and now Seth's on his own, and surprisingly not doing too bad for himself. He and Sasha had a little fling at some point but that is way over now that Sasha is with the Authority.

"Alright fine I'll give ya that, you've changed. But I still don't forgive you for all that you did." I said.

"Wasn't expecting you to. But hey, don't let all this pressure with Dean and Aj get to you." And with that he walked away.

"Nice to see a friendly face." I nearly jumped out of my skin when I realized Roman was sitting right next to me.

"Roman! You scared the hell out of me!" I punched his arm.

"Good, you needed Jesus anyway." He chuckled at his joke.

"Still using that one eh?" I smirked.

"Its a good one! anyway I saw ya sitting over here and I told Dean that there was a hot dog cart at the side of the building to buy us a little time to talk. I know you probably don't want to see Dean right now so I wanted to warn you before he comes in here and ya know.. Awkwardness." Ro said.

"Thanks Roman, I was thinking about leaving anyway, Paige and the girls forced me to come here." I said.

"Ah this reminds me of the night you and Dean and Seth officially met." He smirked.

"You weren't even there." I chuckled slightly.

"I know the story though." He smiled at me.

"Well thanks for telling me anyhow, I'm gonna get going. If you see Paige tell her I left. Nice seeing you." I spoke, standing up, grabbing the drink off the counter and downing it.

"Will do, nice seeing you too pumpkin."

I headed out the door just as Dean was headed in.

"Aj?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Dean, I know its been a complicated week but I need space right now. I'm sorry." I told him.

"Hey," he looked into my eyes, "take all the time you need. Take three years for all I care. I want you to be okay."

I nodded, and with that.. I was gone.

Guys! So sorry for the lack of updating, its been a rough few weeks for me, thanks for being so patient! Love you guys so much! Hope you liked it!!

~Ashley