Happy Friendship Day

Present Day
31st December,2017

"GOOD MORNING", said an unknown number's text.

Alley ignored it as it was just 4:00 am. She puts her phone beside her bed and tries to sleep again.

Suddenly the phone starts ringing.....
The screen shows....

Unknown number
Calling........

Who the hell is this who is waking me up at 4:00 am in the morning?? Must be Mom or Dad calling from another number. Or may be Diane calling from her new cellphone number. Who could it be??
These things revolve in Alley's mind and she ends up picking up the phone.....

Alley: Hello.
Unknown caller: ( No reply )

Alley: Is anyone here or do you just want to waste my time? Tell me so that I can hang up.

Unknown caller: Congrats, Ms. Award winning Writer... Cool huh! Didn't they read your stories carefully? They must be mad... Didn't they give you the admission form for mental asylum along with the award?? ( Laughing )

Alley jumps out of her bed as she heard it. She's speechless. She manages to say this only....

Alley: Br....Br..Bryyaann??
Bryan: You always guess right..

Alley puts her phone away as she's almost choked with tears in her eyes..

Bryan: Hey ! What do you think you will hide your tears from me by putting away your phone? I know you from these many years and I know every single detail of yours... Now stop crying and act like a Mature girl...

Alley: Can't hide anything from you Bryan... And one more thing, crying makes me strong. Let me do it.

Bryan : If you are a good girl, then stop crying. There are many things to do in this world more important than crying.. I don't want you to cry. Especially when I am the reason for it.

Alley : Fine. ( wipes her tears )
But hey! Crying will be stopped, but first answer my questions.. Where the hell were you till these many days?? No e-mail, no text, no call.. Nothing. You know what , I have been texting you since these 4 months without a break. I am not able to sleep for numerous nights. I have turned into a human owl. When I was in the most tensed situation, my best friend was not there. I don't know what I have turned into. I don't talk with anybody, all I just do is remembering all our old memories. I, You, Diana, Nick and Diego . All those funny and unforgettable days, social work, risks, settlements and what not. After remembering these my eyes shed their tears knowingly or unknowingly. And most importantly I have lost my smile... You drove me crazzyyyy... Now will you speak anything or I am the only one speaking here alone?? Need an answer. Open your mouth. Give an answerrrr...