Sorting the issue - (part 2)

After seeing those screenshots I immediately called Bryan.

Me : What the #### is this??
Bryan: Hahaha..... This is the truth...

Me: Well, I know that he's a hopeless guy, but I never knew that he would reach at this point.. Who the hell gave him the right to spread the fake news that I am his girlfriend???
Bryan: Well, I certainly don't know that. But, I really appreciate his love for you 😘

Me : Shut up! And stop irritating me. Enough. I am going to do something with this bullshit. And you... Who the hell told you to promise him to give my number??
Bryan: That was just for fun. Why would I be intrested in giving your number to him?

Me : God knows. I doubt you might have given also.
Bryan : Come on, Alley. I also know he's a hopeless and you only told me that you rejected him thrice before this. Why would I do such thing? I know you better than him and you're my friend. I haven't done anything that you're assuming. Just sometimes use your brain, Alley.

Me : Oh, please. I am always using it.
Bryan: I sometimes even have a doubt whether you have a brain or not.😜

Me : SHUTTT UPPP! 😤😡
Bryan: Hehehe 😆😆

Me : I will kill you... But first tell me, what should be done with this David??
Bryan: I think it's better for you to stay away from this.. David's oversmart. He's not as innocent as we thought him to be. I'll handle this out.

Me: Cool, thanks.
Bryan: I have to know the story...... Tell me first 😉😁

Me: Urghh... Knew it. Fine, I'll tell you. But after the exam. Huh!
Bryan: Ok, then. All the best for the exams.

Me: Thanks. Same to you. See you tomorrow.
Bryan: Yup. See you tomorrow with your story.... Bye.

( After this conversation, I started reading for my test again. )

(Next day..)

I saw Bryan going towards his class. He looked at me and I gave him a furious look. He laughed at my plight, wished me luck and went towards his class. And there I was, standing in the corridor, having no idea what was happening to me. But at least, I was able to complete my test peacefully.

After the school was over, we all were waving to each other as that was the last day for students like me who were going to change their schools from the following year. Bryan and Nick were standing near our school buses, but as Bryan wanted to leave early, he left the bus after looking at me with anger.

Later, in the bus, Nick told me everything about what he and Bryan had planned earlier.
After that, we all met at our party spot where our Sir had organized a farewell party for us.

After reaching there, I was the person who faced the most difficulty in facing Bryan. God! He was soo annoying. Every time he was just teasing me with that David's name. Later, when our Sir told us to leave from there and go staight away to our homes, Bryan and Nick came on their scooters and told  me to call them.

After reaching home I called Bryan and asked him about what the matter was. He sent me a couple of more screenshots related to the conversation between him and David.

(My phone started ringing )

Bryan: It's your turn
now Alley. You will
have to tell me
now about what
the whole story is.
Me : Do you really wanna listen that? Seriously I mean it's nothing. It's just boring, you'll get tired of it.