The first chat

We went on a trekking camp to Switzerland by our school.
We had no restrictions on the trip , so we all made two groups on Whatsapp and Hike. Bryan, Nick, Diane, Diego, Daisy, Peppy and me. We texted each other till late night and also in the morning. Chatting in a group is so much fun! We used to tease each other until they were fed up with it.

After coming back, it was very sad for us to realize that we all friends were not in contact with each other. I had changed my school, so it was almost impossible for me to get back to all those friends.

Later, we started giving time to our friends in order to stay together. We called each other on Friendship day, Christmas, New Year eve and many other festivals. I called Bryan for the first time after leaving school, on Friendship day. Of course, it was Sunday and I called him from Daisy's mobile and we talked for almost 1 and a half hour. That was the first time we called each other without any particular reason.
---------------------------------------------

September 3, 2007.

I visited my ex-school function and met all my old friends. I, Parin and Gracy bowed to our teachers, thanked them for all the things till now and then went to meet our old best buddies.

After beating Zilia and Diane hard, I went to my other friends. There I saw Bryan. Looking at me as if I was an alien! He was so shocked and confused that the only thing which he could just ask was raising his hands and saying, "How, why and when did you come here?"
I replied ," I came here just 10 minutes ago, to watch the function and I am an ex- student of this school and have the rights to come here." He said,"Ok."

...........................................................

Chats during the day

Me: Hi! I heard
from Diane that
you were having
phone in the school
premises.

Bryan: Yes, that's right.

Me: Bad manners.

Bryan: Oh please. That's
just useful in case I am
stuck in a traffic or so.
I can inform at home.

Me: Let it be then.

Bryan: Hmmm.. So how
do you feel visiting your
old school after a quite
long time??

Me: Amazing. And the
time I saw your face,
I felt like I have taken all
the pending revenges 😝

Bryan: Of course, it was a
great shock to see you there.
And it was not at all expected.

Me: Hmm..

Bryan: Did you like
the program?

Me : Yeah. It was
pretty good.
And besides my
motive was to meet
old friends, not
seeing the program.

Bryan: Hmm... Well,
so how are you?
Everything set at
the new school?

Me : No. I told
you earlier also,
the school is not
like an actual school.
Means they don't
teach us there. All
we do is timepass
in most of the lectures.