Chapter 5: Dinner on Spira

Hera's POV:
As I landed down on Spira, I looked for the tickets I had gotten for the Aspra Plunge on Ataria. I had gotten a reservation for one of the best hotels on Spira, hoping it would be fun for the rest. As I call the rest of the crew, everybody had their bags packed already. As we exited, I checked in and got our room number and keys. "Before you guys go off exploring, can we go up to the room and put the bags away first?" Everybody nodded. Once the rooms were claimed and bags were unpacked and put away, Kanan, Zeb, and Sabine left. "Ezra, are you sure you'll be fine? You really didn't have to come." I asked as I put my bags in my room. The hotel room was big with 7 rooms. 5 bedrooms, a kitchen and a tv room. Everybody had their own room. Chopper said he didn't want to get water on him, so he stayed on the Ghost. "Yeah. Really Hera, I'm fine." Everybody else had gone to explore, so Ezra and I were the only ones in the room. "I'm not a 14 year old anymore. Really...." Even though it sounded like he was telling the truth, he wasn't. I realized the break in his voice when he was speaking. As I came over to Ezra, he tried to wipe the tears of his face. "Ezra, it's alright to cry." I came up behind him, and hugged him. Ezra broke from my hold. Tears now running from his eyes. "I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. Hera..." I hugged him a second time, and I felt him lean into my touch. "I know." I turned him to face me. "But we can fix it now. You and Kanan, you could be master and padawan. Father and son again. We could be a family again." I smiled. Ezra laughed. "I guess we could. If they ever come back from exploring this place. It's huge!" I started laughing with him. "They should be back before 0500 hours. Or else they miss dinner!" We continued laughing. Once we finished unpacking, we went to explore the hotel too.

3rd Person POV:
After everybody got changed into something more fancy to go eat dinner, it seemed as if everybody else in the hotel had the same idea. Everybody the Ghost crew saw was either wearing a dress or a tuxedo. "We'll be lucky if we even get to the dining hall on time," Hera scowled. Sabine chuckled. "We'll be lucky if we even get food   tonight." Ezra smiled. "Where are we going to eat, Hera?" As Hera pulled out the tickets for the restaurant, an elevator finally came. "It's the Splendor Ignis." As Ezra made a face, he asked, "What does that mean?" Sabine smiled. "It means bright fire in Latin." As Ezra nodded, we entered the elevator. "I didn't know you spoke Latin, Sabine!" Zeb said, surprised. Sabine glared at him. "I know more than 30 languages!" Zeb's ears folded, "Oh, yeah. Hehe. Sorry Sabine." Ezra grins. As they reach the level the dining hall is on, the first thing they hear is music. "Wait, why is there music playing." Kanan says. Everybody jumps a little, for it was the first thing he had said that night. "Who knows" Zeb said. "Well..." Hera says. She scratches the back of her head. "There's a ball tonight."
"WHAT!?!" Ezra screams. Both Sabine and Ezra look as if they'll pass out. "I don't know how to dance!" They both say at the same time. Zeb, Sabine, and Kansan laugh at them.
"I'm not dancing" Ezra says.
"Neither am I." Sabine says, nervous.
"Well, that's fine with me, I guess. Kanan, would you like to dance after dinner?" Hera says, still smiling. Kanan smiles slightly. "I'd love to"
"Hey! What about me?!" Zeb asks.
"How about you just eat Zeb. I'm sure they have some space waffles somewhere." Ezra teases.
Zeb glares at Ezra.
"I would be careful if I were you" Zeb half jokes and half serious. Ezra puts his hands up defensively and playfully. "Alright. I might go back early. I'm tired." Hera nods.
"As long as you tell one of us."
"Deal. Let's go."
Everyone enters dining hall and many people are already dancing. Ezra and Sabine stare in amazement while Hera asks for the table number. As they go to their table, Kanan pulls out Hera's chair, and Ezra mimics him, pulling out Sabine's chair. When they're all seated, a waiter comes over. "What can I get you to drink." Hera started. "I'll have a sarlacc kicker."

Kanan asks for, "Some zoochberry juice." Both Sabine and Ezra asked for grog and Zeb asks, "Some darkoma." When the waiter came back with the drinks, everybody orders food. "So...." Ezra says, breaking the silence. "What have you guys been doing these past 5 years?" Sabine smirks. "Oh you know, the usual. Messing with the Empire, blowing up Star Destroyers, so on." Ezra laughs. "That makes what I've been doing sound boring." Kanan pipes up. "What have you been doing, Ezra?" Ezra looks away from Kanan. "Oh nothing much...." Ezra responds. Kanan glares at Ezra. "Right..." As the food is delivered, everybody digs in. After they're done, Hera smiles. "Come on, love, let's go dance!" Kanan smiles. "I'm going to go." Ezra says while looking down. Hera frowns, but nods. "Hopefully we'll be back before midnight. Do you have a key to the room" Ezra nods. Ezra waves behind him as he leaves. Before he even exits the dining hall, the Force user who was poking at his mental shields the day before, starts again. As he tries and concentrate on who it might be coming from, he doesn't realize he bumps into somebody. "Sorry," he mumbles. The man who he bumped into speaks into a device. "Bridger is coming your way, AS-0715." He quickly puts the COM away, and keeps walking. Before Ezra can enter the elevator to go back up to the room, he hears somebody pull up a blaster. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, Bridger." Ezra frowns. "You're not very good at sneaking up behind somebody." Before Ezra could even pull his blaster, the man shoots him with stun. Ezra falls to the ground, blaster falling with him. The figure smirks. "I'm going to get a very nice price for you, Bridger. Very nice price..."