Wash x Reader

Takes place on Chorus, at Crash Site Bravo

You love everything about Wash.

He's tall, smart, and isn't afraid to take charge. He's been working you all very hard but you know it's because of the bad feeling he has about this place. You feel it too. Why does it seem like you're being watched?

"Y/n? Can we talk?" Wash called for you, pulling you out of your thoughts. "Uhh sure, what do you need?" You said confused, not sure why he wants to talk. He looks out at where Tucker's running laps and Caboose is walking with his head down, talking to himself. "Are you getting a weird vibe from this place too?" He asked. "Well, I have the feeling we're being watched. And honestly, shouldn't we have been found by now? I think it's weird that we haven't seen anybody at all. The only people we've came in contact with was Donut and Doc. I really want to know what the hell is going on on this planet and why we're still out here." He looks down then looks up at you with a worried look in his eyes, nodding his head in agreement. You just realized he had his helmet off for the first time in a while. His misty grey eyes were staring straight into your E/C ones.

"God, you're beautiful..." he whispers, not realizing you could hear him. "Excuse me?" You asked, your face tinted red. "Ohhh n-nothing. I-It's not important." He looked at the ground, his face also red, but much brighter. You smiled and took his hand, "Thanks. You're pretty good lookin' yourself." He grinned a bit, looking up at you. He stared into your eyes. In one swift move, his lips crashed into yours, the soft, sweet kiss surprising you, but you immediately kissed him back. He pulls away and whispers "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Wash." You both look up, seeing something going on in the distance. You took off, not knowing what was coming your way.

Sorry for it being super short. It's my very first story so it's the best I could do for now. I'll take request but my first few stories are going to be ones I made myself. Thanks for reading! XD