Locus x Reader

"You're a fucking asshole!" You yelled, storming out of the room.

For the 100th time this week, you had just got into an argument with Felix. You've been telling him forever that you don't like him, and you want him to stop flirting with you. To stop making moves on you. But he won't listen, he just rants on how he can flirt with whoever he wants.

"God damnit...such a dick..." You muttered, walking down the hall. You felt like someone was watching you, and even though you couldn't hear any footsteps, it seemed like someone was right behind you. You spun around quickly, doing a roundhouse kick. Someone caught your foot, and you realized who it was.

"Locus? Why are you following me?" You asked, quite stunned it wasn't Felix. What the hell could Locus want?

He let go of your foot and you let it fall to the ground. You stared at him, waiting for a response.  It seemed like forever, him just staring right back at you, almost in a trance. He finally snapped out of it, taking off his helmet and showing you an apologetic smile. It surprised you more than him following you. Locus was smiling, and even crazier, at you?

Everyone knew you had feelings for Locus. You had fallen for him as soon as you met him. He was strong, smart, and a terrific soldier. You had never seen him show any sign of emotion, but you knew it was just part of the big, tough guy act he put on. Even with knowing that, it still surprised, and excited, you greatly to see him smile at you.

"I'm sorry for Felix's behavior. I understand he's a handful. I'm also sorry for sneaking up on you. I guess it's just in my nature to be so silent." He chuckled softly, snapping you out of your thoughts. You stared at him in confused silence before finally clearing your throat.

"It's not your fault he's the way he is. It's not like you could do anything about it either..." You sighed deeply, your eyes shifting to the ground.

Suddenly his hand was caressing your cheek, and your eyes locked with his. "I could do something. If I make you mine, he won't be able to touch you." Your eyes widened a bit as his lips landed on yours. It wasn't a harsh, hungry kiss like you were expecting. It was soft, gentle, tender.

You melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as he snaked his own arms around your waist. You heard footsteps coming towards you, and they suddenly stopped. You and Locus pulled away from each other, turning to see who it was. You sighed at the sight.

Felix stood there, his mouth slightly agape. He looked between you and Locus for a moment longer before his eyes filled with rage and he turned his full attention to Locus. "What the hell?! They're mine!"

Locus walked up to him and slapped him. Hard. Felix fumbled backwards a bit, holding his now red cheek. He stood in silent shock, looking past Locus at you. You shook your head, knowing he wanted you to say something.

"Y/n's not yours. They never were, and they never will be. They're mine now, and if you touch them, or flirt with them, ever again, I will kick, your, ass."

Felix's eyes were still wide, and you could tell he was in even more shock than before. Locus turned around, grabbing his helmet from the floor in one hand, and grabbing your hand in the other. You chuckled too yourself and walked off with him.

Felix didn't mess with you again after that.