Caboose x Reader

You're laying in the grass, staring at the sky, glad to have some peace and quiet for once. You come out here every time someone started arguing. You hated listening to people argue.
You had been at Blue Base for months now and you still haven't got use to their constant bickering. So instead of sitting there being annoyed by it, you walk outside to a place where you can't hear anything, and just watch the sky. You hear footsteps in front of you, but when you raise up no ones there. All of a sudden, you feel someone's arms snake around your body, freezing you in place. "Hey, sweetheart. I've been hoping maybe me and you would get to spend some time alone. Bow chicka bow wow!" You don't know what to do. You don't like Tucker at all, but you're too scared to move.
He gets pulled out from behind you and thrown backwards, hitting the ground hard. "HOLY SHIT THAT HURT!!" He yelled, groaning in pain. "What the hell, Caboose?!" Church runs out and asks, trying to process what happened. Caboose simply replies, "He was doing something she did not like. I will not let someone hurt Ms. Pretty..." He turned to Tucker, "Bad boy! You do not grab ladies when they don't want to be grabbed!" You don't know what to say. Caboose just pretty much saved you from Tucker, called you Ms. Pretty, and then scolded Tucker for what he did? Holy crap this is weird. Church looks as confused as you, but he just rolls with it. "Tucker, stop harassing her-" "She didn't say anything, I thought she was okay with it!" Tucker cuts him off. He rolls his eyes and continues, "Probably 'cause she was in shock, so she couldn't move or say anything. She didn't know what to do. She was scared. And Caboose, good job on 'rescuing' her." He smirks and walks off, dragging Tucker with him.
Caboose sits down next to you in the grass. You take off your helmet and he does the same. You lay your head on his shoulder and whisper, "Thank you. I don't know what to even think about what would've happened if you didn't pull him off me." He smiles and kisses your forehead, making you blush like crazy. "You're welcome, Ms. Pretty. Now, can we go get cookies?!" He asks excitedly. You simply laugh and nod, "Sure Caboose. Race you there!" You say and start running off, back toward the base. He grins real big and starts running after you, singing all the way there.